Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ma'am touch them while I slid my hands up and down your soft sexy legs

My fingers unclasp your bra and I take it off your body, tossing it to the floor. I run my hands up and down your arms, then up your shoulders, down your back and around to your stomach, teasing you and avoiding your breasts....

My fingers unclasp your bra and I take it off your body, tossing it to the floor. I run my hands up and down your arms, then up your shoulders, down your back and around to your stomach, teasing you and avoiding your breasts....

my breathing is getting faster, as rub my hands slower up your legs, sometimes digging them into your sexy thigh

GOD! I'm trying so hard not to... but the beautiful girl PM'ing me is NOT making it easy. My clit is throbbing, and my juices are dripping down my ass. Mmm... fuck!

Give in, I wont tell. ;)

Jenn, your avatar might just be the hay that broke the camels back. I do love the feeling of sitting on my couch butt naked, the room illuminated by my computer screen as my fingers slowly trail down over my soft clean shaved skin.

Jenn, your avatar might just be the hay that broke the camels back. I do love the feeling of sitting on my couch butt naked, the room illuminated by my computer screen as my fingers slowly trail down over my soft clean shaved skin.

All I hope is to be the sweet temptress that lures you into having some fun...

Jenn is a wonderful temptress Shelly...you are in good hands (fingers...tongues...you know, all that ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back