Be as boring as possible.

After careful consideration, I've decided that my laptop and I are moving to the couch.

My train was late today. I can guarantee my train will be late tomorrow and the day after. We need the Fat Controller to run our trains here, then they would never be late.

I had tea and toast for breakfast. I think it was too extravagant. I put orange marmalade on the toast.

I had tea and toast for breakfast. I think it was too extravagant. I put orange marmalade on the toast.

Coffee and raisin bread toast for me- it didn't change the negative newspaper headlines so i took a peach with me to work. It was decadently sweet.

Coffee and raisin bread toast for me- it didn't change the negative newspaper headlines so i took a peach with me to work. It was decadently sweet.

Peaches are far too exciting for this place. Shame on you.

I myself prefer bananas. Much less exciting...unless eaten properly.;)

Peaches are far too exciting for this place. Shame on you.

I myself prefer bananas. Much less exciting...unless eaten properly.;)

I had a banana/nutella crepe this weekend and spilled some down the front of my new shirt.......I wanted to suck the fabric clean.

Being unemployed is EXTREMELY boring. So is day time TV. Luckily, today is really the first time in months that I've watched day time TV.

I had hot tea this morning. I'm drinking ice tea right now. I like tea.

It IS really difficult to find a good bagel outside of NYC. Don't anybody mention Montreal, cause the ensuing fight would not be boring.

Back