girl going to a strip club

My wife and I go quite often. She enjoys it. I think the strippers like be with women they seem to let the women get away with more than men. My wife had been able to lick one of the stippers pussy it was so hot the stripper even acted or really got off. Planning on going next weekend. For my birthday.

Would love for my gf to get a lapdance and cum. Then have her pussy eaten

This is a fantasy of mine. Never done it, sort of scared. Hubby would probably go with me but wish I was going with a girlfriend. (Well, wish I had a girlfriend sigh).

Any advice for a novice?

Like most things, it's not that big of a deal to walk into one.

Now a lot of clubs want women to go with at least 1 man, to avoid it becoming a lesbian hangout. So tell your slut husband to put on his best panties and stockings under his guy clothes, take you there, buy you at least one dance, and then go home and make him your bitch for the night.

Like most things, it's not that big of a deal to walk into one.

Now a lot of clubs want women to go with at least 1 man, to avoid it becoming a lesbian hangout. So tell your slut husband to put on his best panties and stockings under his guy clothes, take you there, buy you at least one dance, and then go home and make him your bitch for the night.

LOL I suspect hubby would write the same thing :devil:

Didn't know about the 1 man expectation. probably don't want a woman distracting the men from the paid professionals.

I go to them fairly often. Sometimes with a date, sometimes with the guys at work. They are a blast either as a customer or as a dancer.

Acutally, they don't want the place to turn into a WNBA crowd, and drive the men away, who are willing to spend a lot more money than most lesbians.

with that rack, you'll keep their pussies flowing that's for sure.

Go, like this weekend. you'll love it. But go to a decent place, not the trashy ones by the airports.

with that rack, you'll keep their pussies flowing that's for sure.

Go, like this weekend. you'll love it. But go to a decent place, not the trashy ones by the airports.

Any good way to tell without driving around the city?

(oh, and thanks, sweetie. ;) )

Look for one of the bigger ones, and that's it's nicely built and well lit. you could look online and see what has a decent web site.

There's usually a cover charge to get in, then you watch them dance. They'll take dollar bills during their dance, then walk the club asking if people want a private dance. They last as long as the song is playing, and usually cost 20 bucks. Always pay with cash, don't ever set up a credit card, to avoid unwanted charges appearing.

Not a lot of girls go, so you'll have a lot of eyes on you when you go to tip them, and the girls will all want to dance for you, as a challenge of who can.

So don't have the first few dance for you, make them work for it, tell them you'll think about it after the next dance when they're onstage, and then be sure to watch them and make eye contact as they dance for you.

Look for one of the bigger ones, and that's it's nicely built and well lit. you could look online and see what has a decent web site.

There's usually a cover charge to get in, then you watch them dance. They'll take dollar bills during their dance, then walk the club asking if people want a private dance. They last as long as the song is playing, and usually cost 20 bucks. Always pay with cash, don't ever set up a credit card, to avoid unwanted charges appearing.

Not a lot of girls go, so you'll have a lot of eyes on you when you go to tip them, and the girls will all want to dance for you, as a challenge of who can.

So don't have the first few dance for you, make them work for it, tell them you'll think about it after the next dance when they're onstage, and then be sure to watch them and make eye contact as they dance for you.

This sounds like an amazing experience. What happens at a private dance? Who can touch who?

touching is usually not allowed, but it depends n the place.

girls get away with more than men would.

you'll sit, they'll dance in front of you, then start to grind their body against you.

Hopefully, they'll rub their pussy through their panties in front of you.

@neon_noodle feels great reading your posts and guidance! thanx for sharing all these useful info. it seems you're very experienced and spent a lot of time in strip clubs before!
is this only about the money you spend? have you ever received any 'extra treatment' from the girls without necessarily spending money? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, I've spent some time in strip clubs.

Haven't had too many dances from them - 20 bucks for 3 minutes is prettye expensive, then you still have an aching cock!

You're not going to get any extra treatment without spending money - it's a job for the girls, so they're their to make their income.

Dollie

As soon as my husband was legal age we began going to local strip clubs.
I've been in 1000's over many years with my husband and never regretted it.

Remember the old saying 'If it plays in Peoria?" Peoria was where we spent many evenings at neighborhood strip clubs. The fancy clubs downtown had famous models and dancers. They had big cover charges and drinks were more than we could afford. They also had strict rules.
Back when we first began going it seems a new club opened in an old house or garage everytime another was closed down. Poor hungry young mothers and prostitutes mostly were the strippers.
Even though pasties and a G-string were the least the girls could wear, those things fell off or were moved aside many nights.
We saw girls use their spiked heels, fingers, and other dancers fingers in themselves as part of the show. No, they never lasted long before they were fired but it was fun and there were always more and wilder young girls to replace them.
I was used to dressing slutty and my hubby loved me to dress like a stripper when we went out. Many times men thought I worked in those clubs and we always got free drinks.
We were exhibitionists and went camping to get out of our town. We almost always found a small strip club to hang out in. As hubby would say...I was always 'hanging out.' I'm not bi but still I was played with by many strippers and enjoyed it. Mostly because other men and women were watching.
This continued off and on as I raised three children and he worked overtime. It was our way to relax and make sex at home even better.

Then we retired and moved to Florida an hour from a famous bare all strip club with mostly college girls working their way through school were on the stages. They really did bare all and spread it wide for hubby and other men who sat down front.
We mostly went birthdays and our anniversaries with at least one other couple. Even at my age I wore clothes that showed all. It is a truck stop and hubby was a trucker. He loved showing me off to truckers. He got in cheaper and women with men got in free. They even served decent food.
We had lots of fun and found many of the female visiters and strippers over the years in those strip clubs were lesbians, hookers, or both. Still we never met any men or women who were offensive and everyone was friendly.
The worse talking man we met often was Richard Pryor, the MC and commedian at a Peoria, Ill. club.
We spent many New Years Eves at strip clubs in Daytona and had great times in the Hustler Club in New Orleans where I won $500 first place. Tampa clubs were not far away and we'd find smaller clubs in small towns in Florida, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and other midwestern states.
I was never a stripper but many amatuer nites and other nites I was teased I went on many stages just for fun.
It's like wet T-shirt contests, it's all about having fun, not winning. Now I'm too old. Get out ladies, while you are young enough to make memories. Keep your drink in your hand and go with at least one friend.
Sadly we moved back home again and have no idea if any strip clubs survived.

Need proof? http://i.imgur.com/D63tZ7s.jpg

Sooo,

here in Toronto there are all kinds of strip clubs, for straight, gay and sometimes at fetish nights too. From sleazy cheap places to really high end (and very very expensive) clubs.

I go with my girlfriends once or twice a year and it's totally fun. We go to the gay club (used to be Remingtons but now we have to find a new place) and sometimes treat ourselves - VIP rooms where pretty much anything goes. Usually at your seat the lap dance is $20 to $40 and you can touch everywhere except between the legs. In the gay bar you can touch anything lol. So much fun once in a while:)

here in Toronto there are all kinds of strip clubs, for straight, gay and sometimes at fetish nights too. From sleazy cheap places to really high end (and very very expensive) clubs.

I go with my girlfriends once or twice a year and it's totally fun. We go to the gay club (used to be Remingtons but now we have to find a new place) and sometimes treat ourselves - VIP rooms where pretty much anything goes. Usually at your seat the lap dance is $20 to $40 and you can touch everywhere except between the legs. In the gay bar you can touch anything lol. So much fun once in a while:)

My husband and I were thinking of visiting Toronto. Where would you recommend for being lesbian friendly? thanks!

LOL I suspect hubby would write the same thing :devil:

Didn't know about the 1 man expectation. probably don't want a woman distracting the men from the paid professionals.

I'll be going with you. Wonder if the dancers notice if a guy is wearing a bustier or bra, panties, a garter belt, etc. during a lap dance? Can't wait to find out.

LOL. I got curious an googled the old stage name and I have become a thing of the past.......I am over shadowed by a dating web site.

Trying to convince my wife to go out with me this week to a strip club. I want to buy her private dances and see if the strippers will make her cum. I also want to be outed to the strippers as a sissy. I'm very hard at the thought of that humiliation, showing them glimpses of my sissy undies...

Wife and I went to a club in Vegas. Bought my wife a lap dance. She was nervous, but the dancer was great with her. My wife really enjoyed it and wants to go again. And of course she fucked my brains out when we got back to the hotel that night.

Wife and I went to a club in Vegas. Bought my wife a lap dance. She was nervous, but the dancer was great with her. My wife really enjoyed it and wants to go again. And of course she fucked my brains out when we got back to the hotel that night.

I'm hoping it will have a similar effect although when my wife fucks my brains out, it's with our favorite strapon. GLEE!

My girl friends always come home with great stories from strip clubs. I'm looking forward to going myself.

Back