My First Thread...

Hello all. I discovered Literotica about two years ago and would frequently come to the site to read the stories. Just recently I discovered it had a active discussion board and thought I would give it a go.

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow and I live on the West Coast. I work full time. I believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

Here a few pics to start off.. and hey no laughing at the old dame!

Very lovely photos!
Have you ever done any belly dancing? You have such perfect curves...very womanly and beautiful! <3

My week did get off to a good start. I was a very nice week. I hope you enjoyed yours a well.
I little on the late side, but yes I had a good week as I was on vacation :D I do hope yours went well again and I hope you have lots of fun planned for the weekend ;) :kiss::kiss: M

I little on the late side, but yes I had a good week as I was on vacation :D I do hope yours went well again and I hope you have lots of fun planned for the weekend ;) :kiss::kiss: M

I had PMS.....Pamper Me Saturday!.. Thank you!
:kiss:

No more.......

I recently stopped posting photos because things have been weighing on me. Today… things have reached a point in which I can no longer post, but I am taking down my photos.

First of all, let me say that from the moment I posted photos I received a warm reception from my fellow Litlandians. Your kindness and generosity overwhelmed me.

There seemed to be an unwritten covenant that what happens on Lit, stays on Lit. To my dismay there is not. Without my permission, in at least three instances that I am aware of my photos were taken from Lit and reposted on sites such as tumblr, Blogspot, and Blogger.

I suppose it was my fault. I was stupid enough to trust. No more. I cannot convey the shock at seeing these photos on those sites and the sense of betrayal I felt.

Again the great majority of you have been nothing short of wonderful.

It may be too strong of a word but I feel violated.

For those of you that want to point a finger at me for being naïve, don’t bother. You cannot make me feel any less stupid than I already do.

If I do something like this again on Lit… my photos will have a watermark of some sort to identify they are owned by me, for posting on Lit only.

Thank you for listening to me rant and again, thanks to those of you that supported my thread.

Lovely2222

oh that's bad and sorry to hear you are leaving due to those doing that with tyour pictures, good in some respects you found out about it though. Sadly any pictures on an internet site can be misused by those that are of that mind set. I do hope you will continue to post even if it's without pictures otherwise take care of yourself and can only hope you will return another day to keep in contact with those that do respect you

I am not leaving Lit. I am not posting anymore photos. I realize that can happen anywhere, no matter the precautions one can take.

But you are right. They disrespected me... That is another bad thing to add to how I feel.

I recently stopped posting photos because things have been weighing on me. Today… things have reached a point in which I can no longer post, but I am taking down my photos.

First of all, let me say that from the moment I posted photos I received a warm reception from my fellow Litlandians. Your kindness and generosity overwhelmed me.

There seemed to be an unwritten covenant that what happens on Lit, stays on Lit. To my dismay there is not. Without my permission, in at least three instances that I am aware of my photos were taken from Lit and reposted on sites such as tumblr, Blogspot, and Blogger.

I suppose it was my fault. I was stupid enough to trust. No more. I cannot convey the shock at seeing these photos on those sites and the sense of betrayal I felt.

For those of you that want to point a finger at me for being naïve, don’t bother. You cannot make me feel any less stupid than I already do.

If I do something like this again on Lit… my photos will have a watermark of some sort to identify they are owned by me, for posting on Lit only.

Thank you for listening to me rant and again, thanks to those of you that supported my thread.

Lovely2222
Really? That is a bummer that that happened

It is sad that some here take advantage and do not respect those that post. I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you as you are such a nice fun lady. I am glad you are not leaving Lit completely. I wish you nothing but the best sexy lady. There are too many trolls out there in this world and it makes it hard sometimes for people to just have some fun. Be well Lovely lady!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Lovely2222
I'm sorry to read some people chose not to keep your pics on Lit only (or personal hard drive, in some cases). I don't think violated is too strong of a word in this case. They did violate you, disrespected you.

I for one am glad to have seen so much of you and, while sad at the prospect of no more visual caramel, I know this is the best decision for you to have made, and that's more important than pleasing this pervert.

I'm glad you won't completely disappear from lit, and I hope we will run into one another in a different thread and/or PM's. :kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Sorry to hear that Miss Lovely, but it seems to be a common theme. This is why some users remove their photos after a set time or watermark them in some kind of way. I really don't understand the point of re-posting at all. There are literally millions of images one could find on google search but for some reason they chose little ol Lit?? HUH? :confused: And if they wanted "amateur" pics there's about 9476987697689343456 of those too. It's just an asshole thing to do. Some places you can request to have them taken down if you find your own pics.

Lady 2222, i greatly am sadden this has happen to you. and like others here it pains me that you were violated. and that is just what it was. as you were being nothing short of the wonderful kindness to share, such of the wonderful you, with so endeared many. and you know, they could have asked, eve if no was going to be the answer. what a dickhaed!! but my NO means are you, nor are you to feel that you were stupid in anyway. you have been kind and very giving.
. . . .

tumblr_nrgbkb5ZI21tzwix6o1_400.gif

Last edited:
What Luscious Legs you have!!! Don't see any photos other than on your profile, great breasts too! Don't see any PM possibility, probably overwhelmed with way too many!!! Anyway, my profile pic is really me, just turned 60 last summer.

Dude.

Know how I know you did not read what this woman wrote and came in just looking for pics?

You posted to a thread that has been inactive for THREE years

Someone was a jerk and stole her pics so she removed them.

When I saw this on page one and noticed the dates I was thinking 'perhapa Lovely decided to return , if not to post more pics with a new measure of security then just to check in on an old thread and old friends.'

No, just you, bumped a thread after reading maybe two pages.

I highly suggest that you read to the the last page to see how the story ends next time

Back