are crazy bitches better in bed?

pollasked


  • Total voters
    46
Crazy women are better in bed, but they break so easily. You just can't keep crazy in bed. It flies loose, it drips all over the place, it leaves stains and marks that never come out.
 
I would agree that there's nothing about being crazy that prevents one from being good in bed.

But are they better in bed as a group? I would say no.
 
Of course it is. What makes a crazy bitch a crazy bitch is actually incredibly subjective. Why do you think the second most destructive lie in the world is, "I'm gonna blow your mind"?
what do they really blow?
Yes. due to the medication they tend to sleep more.
somnophilia. hawt!
aren't they all crazy?
this is why i don't have relationships with women. sexist though it is.
Crazy women are better in bed, but they break so easily. You just can't keep crazy in bed. It flies loose, it drips all over the place, it leaves stains and marks that never come out.
true... maybe this is why bdsm has so much bondage. less kink, more containment.
 
I would agree that there's nothing about being crazy that prevents one from being good in bed.

But are they better in bed as a group? I would say no.
Gotta disagree here. Most women are better in bed as a group.
 
I've only had the sex with a few lucky ladies, and none of them were crazy. So, I can't really say, but I like to vote in polls
 
Dunno. I'm not crazy, I don't fuck, and I've never fucked a crazy bitch.

I feel all kinds of left out right now, to be honest. :(
 
I have no idea. The rock I live under isn't visited by many crazy bitches... Though I did know one crazy bitch... Heard she was a prude.
 
crazy bitches are getting a lot of the votes here.
 
Back
Top