One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabulous to see you back... do I need to say you look amazing? You know you look amazing!! ;)

I should be sleeping, but find myself restless yet again resulting in this being posted early...

attachment.php

I find your restlessness delightful.

so elegant and beautiful!

Thank you very much, that's a lovely compliment to wake up to. :rose:

Very hot & sexy

Now to ensure that future pictures don't disappoint.

Just woke up and went to check my favorite thread and WOW this image will be on my mind all day - superb photo and I love the hint of a nipple showing through the top of the corset. Dave

Somehow I had a feeling you might like that one... ;)

Bigger than a bread box now for sure. You are amazing.:kiss:

You're pretty amazing yourself ya know. :kiss:

More than my thoughts tingling now...

I'll take that as a compliment then. ;)

Sigh...so nice - and even tasteful. I guess I mean I'd like to fully taste them.

Thanks for posting - love what you have...

Thank you for looking. I love that you like what you see....

Hard to type now...

You're not supposed to type with THAT! :D

Great pictures. Loving the POV angle and you choice of attire. Shame I missed the last thread, may go looking for it now.

Can't wait to see what you post next, I'm off to cool down now.

NO NO NO! Don't you go peeking at the old thread, that's cheating. We've covered that. If it's worth seeing it'll probably make it over here in time anyway. There are pictures over there that are best left forgotten, and there are certainly enough pictures over there to make one quite sick of looking at me in short order. We wouldn't want that now would we? At least I wouldn't. I'm hoping you'll stick around. :rose:

Helllo and welcome back. You are freaking BEAUTIFUL, Looking forward to more
Thanks

Awww, thank you. It's good to be back, and I'm looking forward to posting more.

What a view! your pictures are gorgeous, I'm definitely subscribing to this thread

I'm honored and promise to do my best to make it worth subscribing to. :rose:

Wow Isseii...you have an amazing body and I love these corset shots! Very sexy and erection-inducing! :kiss:

Mmmm....such sweet words to wake up to. I hope you enjoy some of my other corsets as much as I do. Of course we'll have to take some other shots for variety. :kiss:

Fabulous to see you back... do I need to say you look amazing? You know you look amazing!! ;)

It's so good to see you again. You don't need to say it if you don't want to, but it sure is nice to hear. I was scared to death to post again. All these years of posting off and on again and I still get self conscious most of the time I post a new pic. Some things never change. :eek:

I find your restlessness delightful.

You may be in luck then. I tend to be a very restless person, and that's normally what leads me either to my camera or back to Lit with pictures to post and stories to tell. :kiss:

You may be in luck then. I tend to be a very restless person, and that's normally what leads me either to my camera or back to Lit with pictures to post and stories to tell. :kiss:

How inspiring! ;)

Since I need to shower and wake up and such, here's an older picture. One of the first I ever posted to Lit I believe, but still one of my favorites. Not as erotic as some, but I love the light and shadows and such.

Last edited:
Your restlessness is positively stimulating :kiss:

Restlessness may have been starting to get stimulating in that picture too.... :devil:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1094138&stc=1&d=1317283828 MY GOD, this is of the hottest pic I have ever seen and Iam 48! Thank you for sharing and great to see you back. Don't go by the joined date for this username. Ive been here alot longer under a different name. Lost my password and had to rejoin.

Thanks so much. It's Lit, if we know anything about Lit, it's NOT to take a username a join date at face value. If I knew you before and you're not deep under cover send me a pm and let me know who you once were if you're willing. If we haven't met, well then it's a pleasure to meet you. :rose:

Since I need to shower and wake up and such, here's an older picture. One of the first I ever posted to Lit I believe, but still one of my favorites. Not as erotic as some, but I love the light and shadows and such.

attachment.php

I'm just going to put "shower and ... such" into my fantasy generator and see what happens.

I'm just going to put "shower and ... such" into my fantasy generator and see what happens.

How did you know I was getting ready to go take a shower? Were you peeping?

Lurking around your bathroom window waiting fur just this moment, perhaps.

I normally wouldn't encourage you to break the law or anything, but you might want to consider peeping from somewhere inside the house. It's COLD out there!!

Or if you've hooked your computer up to your tv with it's 42" screen :D

Oh dear...please tell me you didn't? Next you'll be telling me you developed smell-o-vision!! :D

Like perhaps peep from your bathroom counter? I could do that

These are some delightful images. I'm particularly fond of corsets, so I'm already inclined to like them, but you do certainly have the body to wear them!

-LCN

attachment.php

I really liked this one too. The B&W, the lighting.....and the "girls" look perfect......so soft and full...

attachment.php

I remember this photograph well. This and many others kept me returning to your thread, day after day. I am so glad you have returned to grace us with your beauty.

You appear to have the softest skin I have ever seen. I wish I was in the shower with you, running my soapy hands all over your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back