Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's the Night

He gets off work at 3:30 today and we are meeting after that. By 4:00 I will have his wonderful cock in my mouth and I get to listen to him moan and tell me I'm the best. Damn, what a rush! I can't wait to taste his cum and feel him shake when I make him blow his load in my mouth.

I love to suck dick and I'm counting down the hours!!!

Not posted in here in ages, just been busy I guess... and busy sucking cock a lot of the time.

Yesterday sucked a friend off in the evening back at my place after we'd been out for a bit of bowling, he's not that large but gives me a nice good mouthful of the creamy stuff to enjoy....
Day before I sucked two guys off, early afternoon a new 'friend' came over and we fucked for a couple of hours during which I got to suck him off, now he's got a large cock just about as big as I can handle in my mouth, but not necessarily the largest load in the world (well I can forgive him that, he'd already cum once at that point beforehand when he fucked my ass).
Then later in the evenign I went out with a friend, and after we'd left the pub and got back to his we started fucking and I got his load in my mouth too, again not the biggest cock in the world but a lovely big load for me to eat...
May give a friend a call later and see if we can meet up this evening so I can get my daily cum allowance to eat...

you are such a naughty slut cheapthrills....love ya:kiss::kiss:
Oh, yes, and you've no idea how good I feel inside when I read people saying such 'nasty' things about me... just makes my cock twitch....

And, as if to ensure I don't dispell the notion that I'm just a slut, I got me a cock to suck this morning for breckfast. A friend was passing into town (one of the guys I sucked off over the weekend), and so I suggested he pop by mine on his way to the bank... well he must have had a nice big smile on his face by the time he got to the bank, and I got a lovely big mouthfull of creamy cum for my breckfast... can still taste it...
Actually I do just love the way the taste of cum can hang about for ages in your mouth...
Suppose I oughta check my mobile phone and see if I can arrange more sluttyness later on tonight, not had a good golden shower in ages, and the friend I do that* kind of thing with I've not met up with in a while so perhaps we're due to pop to the pub and then back to his for some wet fun...

fuck yeah! I can just imagine you in the pub eagerly drinking up and heading off home for some wet fun....jealous;)

I sucked my first cock today. Being a first timer I was very nervous, but was surprised at how fast I forgot all about that and went down on him. He was slightly bigger than me, but I don't think he got fully aroused. That didn't stop him from cumming though. It was a real turn on when he got close and pulled my head to him and began thrusting.

I don't know if I'll do it again, but I'm glad I tried it.

I sucked my first cock today. Being a first timer I was very nervous, but was surprised at how fast I forgot all about that and went down on him. He was slightly bigger than me, but I don't think he got fully aroused. That didn't stop him from cumming though. It was a real turn on when he got close and pulled my head to him and began thrusting.

Congrats!

So was it someone you know or just a casual encounter?

Thanks for sharing. How did you meet him?

I hate to say it, but it was a casual encounter.

Why do you say it that way? Want to share details? I'm in the same boat as you were--haven't done anything but want to. What was it like? Did you say you may or may not do it again because it wasn't what you expected? Inquiring minds want to know!

Seriously, you don't have to respond. Just curious, thats all. Glad you marked it off your bucket list.

fuck yeah! I can just imagine you in the pub eagerly drinking up and heading off home for some wet fun....jealous;)

Oh yes... Last night was brilliant, regreting it a bit now with the hangover that resulted and my not getting up until well after midday...

Went to the pub with my friend, so was already looking forward to soem wet fun with him afterwards, plus getting to suck his cock, both of which more than happened.
Plenty of beer at the pub, and both of us desperate for a piss by the time we left, but avoiding using the loos at the pub. But whilst there met up with one of his mates, who's also into various flavoured sluttyness.... So back to my friends, and then basically used by both guys as their toilet, plus made to wet myself... Wish I had a nice big bathroom like he's got, just not the space in my flat for such fun and games....

Anyhow, both of them were pissing on me all through the evening back at my friends house, and got to suck both their cocks over teh course of the evening, and give both of them a very througher rimming.... Don't know what the cab driver must have thought of me by the time I got a cab home as I must have just stunk of their cum and piss...

Nothing planned for today, just as well as I've a stinking hangover... I dunno; am I getting alcohol from drinking their pissh? I guess some must just passs out of your body when you've been drinking all night... Damn I must find some food...

Oh yes... Last night was brilliant, regreting it a bit now with the hangover that resulted and my not getting up until well after midday...

Went to the pub with my friend, so was already looking forward to soem wet fun with him afterwards, plus getting to suck his cock, both of which more than happened.
Plenty of beer at the pub, and both of us desperate for a piss by the time we left, but avoiding using the loos at the pub. But whilst there met up with one of his mates, who's also into various flavoured sluttyness.... So back to my friends, and then basically used by both guys as their toilet, plus made to wet myself... Wish I had a nice big bathroom like he's got, just not the space in my flat for such fun and games....

Anyhow, both of them were pissing on me all through the evening back at my friends house, and got to suck both their cocks over teh course of the evening, and give both of them a very througher rimming.... Don't know what the cab driver must have thought of me by the time I got a cab home as I must have just stunk of their cum and piss...

Nothing planned for today, just as well as I've a stinking hangover... I dunno; am I getting alcohol from drinking their pissh? I guess some must just passs out of your body when you've been drinking all night... Damn I must find some food...

cum and piss covered slut! just love ya....sounds like an amazing night..having two studs use you like that...I hope they teased you in the pub too...I love that...the anticipation of cock to cum....yum;):kiss:

later

Later tonight I will be. My first uncircumsized cock ever. I am looking forward to it. He has even said he is going to fuck me, which I love to hear. I'll let you know how it goes!

Lady Claire brought home one of her "trusted" boyfriends for lunch. While he ate I was under the table sucking his cock. After lunch, he laid down on the bed, I knelt between his powerful thighs and licked his balls and then suck his cock. While my mouth and tongue were busy, Lady Claire whipped my raised ass with her riding crop. Then she slipped her hand into a rubber glove and fist fucked my asshole. I came as her boyfriend flooded my mouth with cum.

Billy-boy

Lady Claire brought home one of her "trusted" boyfriends for lunch. While he ate I was under the table sucking his cock. After lunch, he laid down on the bed, I knelt between his powerful thighs and licked his balls and then suck his cock. While my mouth and tongue were busy, Lady Claire whipped my raised ass with her riding crop. Then she slipped her hand into a rubber glove and fist fucked my asshole. I came as her boyfriend flooded my mouth with cum.

Billy-boy

Bill, is there ever a day when Lady C *doesn't* make you suck a cock? :) We're just jealous! That's so hot.

My brother-in-law (Lady Claire's brother) lives with us. I get the chance to enjoy is cock a lot. We also have a close, trusted circle of bisexual friends....male and female.

Bill

My brother-in-law (Lady Claire's brother) lives with us. I get the chance to enjoy is cock a lot. We also have a close, trusted circle of bisexual friends....male and female.

Bill

Nice set up! So I just need to get a hot guy to move in with us, seduce my wife, and then convince her to let me join in.

Any volunteers out there? :)

need willing soul

would love to give it a go. kind a agree with allennow. i think about it often. haven't done it sense i was in my early teens.

Nice set up! So I just need to get a hot guy to move in with us, seduce my wife, and then convince her to let me join in.

Any volunteers out there? :)
You kidding??? :) You're going to need application forms (can I have the first one please!!!)

But back to the thread topic "have you sucked a cock today" - well only figuratively by pm'ing one of the guys here...but tomorrow's another day!!! :->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back