The Blade (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,261
Maggie Fox
19
5;5

height500-charlotte-01-lores.jpg


Growing up Maggie didn't have much but she was a simple girl and didn't need much, the start of her life was wonderful till she hit nine. It was the night of her 9th birthday, her parents were taking her to the movies to see what ever she choose. Since she loved going to the movies so much. Sadly a drunk driver went through a red light and hit the car dead on, Maggie was in the back and hit her head against the seat her mother was in. Knocking her out instantly, not knowing the events that transpired. She had been told her parents died because there air bags didn't go off in the car, but they died instantly and someone pulled her from the wreak. When Maggie opened up her eyes she was in the hospital, but beside her was a gentlemen that had helped her out. When he told her everything she felt numb to it, she took it like an adult would.

She didn't cry however because she bottled up her feelings inside. But ever since that moment he has been by her side, at first they would bump into one another on the street. Since no one had taken her in, so she spent several months on the outside being homeless. But because he had a heart he helped her.She grew to trust him and to like him, though the man never smiled and she never saw him without his glasses. She had no idea why he was like that, but figured it wasn't her business so she never asked. But she liked to believe that they were rather close with one another. Time passed and she became a very beautiful woman, she had compassion and love. Something not a lot of people have in this world. Maggie didn't know what was in this world, but she was about to find out just how nasty the world could be.

Maggie had been reading when she heard a motorcycle drive in, she stood up knowing that it was Blade. She smiled seeing him, she knew much was going on in there world, she figured something nasty was going on but it seemed her friend was keeping her away from that life the best he could, but the more he left and came back with blood on his shirt, the more she wondered. She knew he wasn't a stone cold killer, something was up. The fights and him hiding himself from her, now at the age of 19 it was getting harder to accept what was going on. Because Maggie was falling in love with him. But she was afraid he didn't feel the same, she had no idea how old he was, but age never mattered when it came to love. She ran her fingers through her brown hair looking at him

"Hey Blade"
 
Last edited:
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade cocked his head as he slid off the bike, a small, shy smirk crossing his face. He wasn't going to outright say it, but in many ways, he looked forward to returning to Maggie. She helped him keep what sanity he had from constantly dealing with the Jiangshi and their more dangerous relatives, the Rinshi. The former fed primarily on blood and flesh, while the latter fed more on life energy and emotions, but could and did often get messy when they fed as they could get quite vicious when antagonized or startled. Unlike most vampires that were vulnerable to silver, he'd found that these did dislike silver, they were very vulnerable to mercury and more reflective metals and UV light. He suspected that they were a different strain of vampirism rather than the ones he'd heard were more virulent in nature from the Americas. He'd also met Eric Brooks, another well known Daywalker, though the other man hadn't recognized him as the same. He tilted her head at her greeting, his sunglasses hiding the deep amethyst sunbursts of his golden irises. His canines were roughly a quarter inch longer than that of an average human. "Hello, Maggie," he said quietly. He was often quiet, not only naturally, but also during hunts, which he'd heard gained him the 'Silent Death' moniker amongst the undead, both the 'American' vampires and the more common Japanese and Chinese vampires he tended to deal with. In a country that had 1.4 billion people, it wasn't that hard to hide amongst the people and he knew vampires were quite resourceful. Usually, the Jiangshi , the 'stiff dead' weren't as intelligent as the 'Ketsuki', the 'blood dead' or the Rinshi, the 'soul dead'. The former were more native to China and its territories, including the 7.4 million residents of Hong Kong, while the latter were more intelligent Japanese vampires, and often more dangerous.

He winced slightly as he shifted, keenly aware of the clawing cuts along his left side just above his floating ribs that bled beneath the dark bluish black jacket. He knew the 'Ketsuki' and 'Rinshi' alike were more intelligent than the 'Jiangshi' and tended to use the latter as foot soldiers, often overwhelming hunters, usually ones that were new to the job and dangerous life.

11097563124_24db0b20e9_b.jpg
 
Maggie smiled seeing him seeing the smirk made her want to laugh but didn't. He always looked funny when he smirked. The closer she got to him she noticed blood on his side, she tilted her head and seeing blood drip off him onto the ground. She ran to his side and lifted up his shirt, her eyes showed shock something she hadn't needed to show. They looked like claw marks and had no idea what was going on really, she needed to know. "Jesus Blade, come on" She put her hand over the wound putting pressure on it, then she took him to the other room sitting him down. Maggie had studied to be a nurse and that training would pay off. She hummed as she gathered the things she was going to need, since he refused to go to the E.R in the past so she knew it wouldn't work to insist on him going. Putting everything on the table, she had both hands on the side of the table and looked at him.

"you have known me 12 years, don't you think its high time to tell me whats going on?" She put gloves on and went to his side, knowing he was going to need stitches, something she could do with her eyes closed. She cared for him very much, she just wished that he would let her in.

"I......L...Care about you, I hope you know that" She wanted to say love but didn't because she was afraid of what he would say if she told him she was in love with him.
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade exhaled softly, only wincing slightly when she shifted his jacket before he felt the warmth of her hand pressed against it. There were several reasons he didn't go to the ER, as it was fairly easy for vampires of any kind to slip in and out of the hospitals, as well as the fact that his bloodwork would most certainly reveal 'inconsistencies' with normal human blood. On top of that, his enhanced senses... made being in hospitals quite unpleasant, especially in surgical wards or recovery wards as he could often smell the blood, even beneath the heavy detergents they tended to 'sterilize everything' with. He sighed softly at her comment, not all that surprised.

He slid his jacket off as well as the shirt in silence, thinking.
"You've heard the expression 'the things that go bump in the night', I'm sure. There are some that hunt those things," he said quietly, carefully not mentioning he was one of those 'hunters'.

Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR][COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
She got some thread to stitch him up with as she began to stitch up his wound she heard what he said, she nodded her head and looked at him. "Ive heard that expression but that expression is in movies and books based on supernatural, so what your telling me supernatural forces are real?" She said softly, she saw the way he was looking at her and didn't know what to think about that, Maggie always had a smile on her face and her smile never faded. Once done with the stitching she put a covering over it and washed off her hands. She didn't know where he was going with this but she just listened and placed her hands on her hips when she was done washing her hands. Standing before him she had a serious look on her face.

"So what are you telling me Blade?"
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade smirked slightly as he touched the arm of his sunglasses. "It wasn't a wild animal that did this, though it wasn't much smarter," he said quietly, his tone dry. "Some, though, are dangerous... like Nikuya Kusatsu," he muttered. 'When I track him and his down, they're going to know exactly how I gained the moniker of the Silent Death,' he thought, his pupils glowing dully.

Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
Maggie heard what he said and she pulled up a chair beside him, and noticed his fingers holding the side of his glasses and began to wonder if he was going to take them off finally. When he said who did it she cocked her head to the side never hearing the name but something about the name sent chills right up and down her back.
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade exhaled softly as he slid a small chip from the arm of the sunglasses before removing them and setting them aside, his golden irises glowing faintly in the light, though the amethyst that seemed to explode in color from his pupils was far more eye-catching. He slid the chip in before pulling up a picture from the camera within the sunglasses that allowed him to review hunts and notice details later that he didn't immediately notice. "That is what caused those claw marks, though I do wonder how the hell it is here on the coast of China," he said quietly. "Nikuya Kusatsu... think of that movie Van Helsing... his true form is close to that of Dracula's from that movie... only less cultured. He's essentially a thug... albeit one that could probably rip apart whoever annoyed him," he muttered. What he didn't, however, say, was that Nikuya... was essentially his father.',' .
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]

latest
 
Maggie watched what he was doing, but it was then he removed his glasses and she saw his eyes for the first time. She didn't know what to do or think, but then she noticed a movie and saw what he was talking about. "Jesus.." She said in a very unsure manner. Cocking her head to the side she noticed a lot of shit went down that night, and all he got was deep scratches. He was very lucky that much she did know from the nights events. She looked back at him and her heart was beating quickly unsure what to think.

"Blade.." She didn't know how to ask it, she didn't want to sound stupid or anything.

"What's up with your eyes?"
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade cocked an eyebrow, his gaze flickering to her before a small smirk crossed his face, a playful glint in his eye. "I don't know what you mean. They've always been like this... I've just never revealed them," he said quietly. "I did find that a phosphorus explosive was quite effective against that thing... dragur, if I remember correctly. Going by myths, cold iron will slow them down. Silver, however, burns them like acid, I found, much like salt with a slug," he muttered.',' .
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
She had never seen another person with eyes like that and she could tell they weren't contact lenses. What she hated the most were the lies he was telling her, looking down she closed her eyes and shook her head, sighing softly. She got up and turned her back to him "I'm tired of the secrets Blade" She walked away from him and went into the Kitchen to get something to eat.
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade exhaled softly. "Do you even know what a 'Daywalker' is, Maggie?" he said quietly, his voice gaining a slight echo to it. "Just like everything else... they're born... but in a very specific way... and not a pleasant one," he muttered through clenched teeth.'Have to stay calm... the one within me... is more dangerous,' he thought as he slid out his pistols and cleaned and checked them over with terrifying efficiency that one might see from a seasoned military officer. His bullets ranged from UV explosive bullets, to phosphorus, to silver, and explosive sulfuric acid.
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
She stopped dead in her tracks hearing what he said about a "Day Walker" She turned looking at him and thought for a moment. "Ive heard of them, half human half vampire" She walked over to where he was and placed her hands on the table. She didn't know if what she was about to do was a good thing, but her gentle finger went under his chin making him look up and locked eyes with one another.

"Talk to me Blade, you have known me for 11 years if you can't trust me who can you trust?"
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade took a slow breath. "Eric Brooks is a Daywalker... half human, half vampire... what some would call a 'dhampir'. However, he isn't the only Daywalker. I know of another," he said quietly, his voice gaining a slight echo to it, his gaze never wavering from her soft sapphire eyes which, to him, looked like precious gemstones. "I know him very well," he muttered.',' He knew that the kind of Daywalker that Blade was came from a parasitic virus that could, and did consume its human host, yet was in a tentative balance within Blade. What he was, however, was quite a different kind of Daywalker. He was able to draw chi energy from around him and manipulate it into different forms, though he hadn't had much reason to really use that power beyond enhancing his speed and strength a bit, as he was easily three to four times stronger than most Olympic bodybuilders, though he hadn't really pushed that, either, to its true limits so he couldn't be sure of his full limits. He did, however, know that the entity within him was old and powerful. It referred to itself as Agni, though he doubted it was the same entity that was the ancient Hindu god.
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]
 
Maggie heard what he said and the other day walker she looked down for a moment, she didn't know what to say or do at that moment. Her heart beat getting faster, closing her eyes her memories of how kind he had been to her, when she opened up her eyes her heart was beating normally. Her eyes looked at him and she placed her hand on his squeezing it. "No matter what you are, you have been y angel for many years" She said in a very soft smile.
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade allowed a very faint smile to cross his face as his cheeks darkened slightly. "I'm going to jump in the shower," he said quietly, an edge of humor to his voice. "Up to you if you feel like joining," he muttered as he stood. He could feel how tight the jeans he wore were, and not because they barely hid anything beneath as he stood... but because there was a very sizeable bulge beneath them. He didn't want to frighten her nor force her into doing anything... awkward. He knew he had physical needs for pleasure, which had been few and far between. In fact, he hadn't had sexual pleasure in a good ten years, despite being just under twenty eight in years.','
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
Maggie had no idea what he was up to then when he said something about a shower and if she wanted to join him she could. Watching him walk away she sighed a little bit, she saw a picture on the wall of them together. How much fun they both had, she had feelings for him but didn't know what to do with them. She walked up to the door and took a deep breath and opened up the door, shutting it behind her. She removed her clothing and bit her lip as she got in behind him, she saw scars on his body and knew it was from his work.

"Blade" She said softly her warm hand on his back.
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade stiffened mainly in surprise, relaxing under the heat of the water, his eyes half closed. "Maggie," he said quietly, surprised. He didn't mention that his body was currently quite aroused.. and he knew if he turned, his nine inch long, inch and a half thick cock would be very much obvious. "You're quite beautiful, though I haven't said it aloud. It's hard to miss, though," he muttered as he shivered slightly.','
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
She couldn't help but being rather happy, she rested her head on his back, it felt wonderful. Her heart beating quickly as she ran her fingers against his back. She was rather happy that everything worked out ok, when it came down to it everything was just so happy. Closing her eyes she didn't know what was going to happen, she had no idea how life was going to treat her now but she didn't care.

"I love you" She whispered.
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade stiffened slightly at her words, thinking. "I.... love... you too, Maggie," he said quietly, thoughtful. His hand slid beneath the soft washcloth, sighing softly before he heard the clatter of the dark blue colored body wash, making him half turn and unintentionally expose himself to Maggie. "Funny how I can be so fluid in combat, yet clumsy in a place like this," he muttered as he turned up the heat a bit.','
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
She smiled she placed her hand on his cheek making him look at her "Perhaps its because with fighting you really don't stop to think, your in the moment and act in the moment. " She said with a lot of thought into what she had said, his eyes were beautiful and seemed to put her in a trance they were so pretty. Made her feel safe and it was a very nice feeling, it was nice to be able to just relax and be with him the way she wants to be with him.
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade was mildly surprised at her actions, though he was quiet for several seconds, simply noticing how her hair curled around her face in the steam. "Makes sense, I guess," he said quietly, shy. "Haven't done this in quite a long time," he said wryly, which was true. It had been a good nine years since they'd done anything similar to this.','
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
She smiled at him and stroked his cheek "Ive never done it so your one up on me" She said with amusement in her voice. She felt content about how things were going, felt nice to be able to open up it felt amazing. But most importantly it felt right and that is what mattered, her heart showing excitement with being this close to him.
 
tumblr_ln3mabSXBA1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg

Blade let his fingers brush her hair back behind her ear, amused as she shivered. "If you mean bathing with someone as beautiful as you, I'm as new as a virgin... in more ways than one," he said quietly, shy. "The only other time was when a priestess insisted on helping me, and even then I didn't stay too long with her," he said wryly, which was a very big understatement. He'd stayed just long enough to bathe, then left, despite the priestess insisting that she should 'repay his kindness with a warm bed and body' as he was fairly sure what 'body' she was referring to, and he had no intention nor desire to do that with anyone he didn't know well and tolerate. He blinked, feeling the cloth slide through his fingers, though he didn't drop it, before he saw her shifting her attention to something nearby, though he did notice the pale brown washcloth in her hand.','
Code:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b]Speech[/b][/COLOR] [COLOR="SlateGray"] Actions[/COLOR][COLOR="#A9203E"][I]'Thoughts' #a9203e[/I][/COLOR]
 
She had picked it up and grinned a little bit she put soap on the wash cloth, she loved how everything was so simple. Her heart was racing and it felt really good to be able to enjoy the way he felt next to her it felt wonderful. Those eyes meant everything to her to the point he gave her chills but that was seen as a very good thing, she began to bathe him humming a little bit.
 
Back
Top