Switch? Primal? How many?

Wyldelyfe

Virgin
So, wondering how many "roles" one can identify with? I seem to be a little bit of everything, with the exception of a sadist or an age player.

I'd suppose that's a more individual answer but I think that you can be however many roles you want to be. And each to whatever extent your willing to take it to. Theres no magic number or limit other than enjoying yourself. And if a role doesn't perfectly fit you realize that talk with your partner or spend time thinking about it and what you enjoyed about it and do that.

Titles

if I had to check the boxes off on a form as to what i am I see a lot of ice cream headaches doing the math but here we go. by the boxes i would be ..... A sadistic Master with daddy dom tendencys that perfers to live in a poly setting by the orginal set of rules handed down on this plante. No not that pretty boy nailed to the wood.

I'm a cross of east and west in beliefs. I'm both a war chief and a simple man. Just a Pathfinder of the Bear clan trying to find his way through the sheep to peace,quiet,perhaps children (getting long in the tooth for that). No drama no conflict just to be happy and left in peace. I don't need lots of money to be happy. i need enough to get by.

So, wondering how many "roles" one can identify with? I seem to be a little bit of everything, with the exception of a sadist or an age player.

I don't think this approach is feasible.

If I see a fire in my garage, I will try to put it out. Does this mean I'm 3% firefighter? Everyone yields to a higher power (like the boss at work, the robber during a heist, ...), so is everyone 1% submissive?

If I see a fire in my garage, I will try to put it out. Does this mean I'm 3% firefighter? Everyone yields to a higher power (like the boss at work, the robber during a heist, ...), so is everyone 1% submissive?

This.
Other bits can come out to play, but you are what you are. There is a core.

If you're only 3% firefighter you can kiss that garage goodbye! :eek:

Valid point as expressed!

However, while not everyone is into age play or Non-Consent, while some are totally into pony play and others enjoy topping in certain, even specific, situations but are totally submissive in every other. So I think it can be said that a spectrum of some sort exists along each kink and variation there of.

We are what we are and that's all we can be.

Have you taken the BDSM test?
For me it was pretty accurate.

My results were surprisingly accurate as well. But I do understand the inclination to scouff at 3% anything.

If we ignore the fact that you are therefore a 749% human.

:D

Ha! I thought that was weird as well. (That test is stupid...the questions are basically straight forward. On a scale of 1 to 5, how much do you enjoy being tied up? You answer 3...they say you are 60% into bondage...shocking news!)

Last edited:
Ha! I thought that was weird as well. (That test is stupid...the questions are basically straight forward. On a scale of 1 to 5, how much do you enjoy being tied up? You answer 3...they say you are 60% into bondage...shocking news!)

I took the test in 2015 and a year later... things had changed...probably because things in my life had changed, too. ;)

Of course the test is stupid, though I would say unscientific. Do you know of one that is?

Back