Spanking a girl

bone251

Literotica Guru
I just seen a past FWB on FB is engaged to be married. It got me thinking about things she liked.

She liked to be spanked. Real good too.

Well I like making a girl cum, so one day when she wanted to be spanked I found a way to make it more exciting. First I started the spanking with her saying "Harder" after every swat until I got it the way she wanted. Oh My! She liked it hard.

Then I put the Hitachi vibrator under her clit so that each spank forced her clit into the vibrator.

Results were very good...........

After a while I felt like it was enough spanking but there were more O's to be had. So I laid on top of her so her too sensitive clit could not escape the vib.

I was able to do this with two different girls and both had fun. I forgot about it as my current girl does not wish such games and my excitement in spanking was for her and not me.

But I know others on this board might like this idea.
Please let us know how it goes.

We would love to hear about good results.
:rose:

That sounds like fun! In the right headspace, I can cum from spanking alone, but the incorporation of toys would be extra exciting :devil:

I've had partners who could come from just being spanked. Pretty much my ideal situation. Pain and pleasure as one and the same thing.

I too enjoy being spanked and have sometimes been able (I should say unable to stop) cumming.

A good disciplinarian knows just how hard and with what implement, he/she is most likely to acheive the spankee a really good cum. With me, using a leather strap was usually the answer!!

You might try posting this in the Fetish and Sexuality forum to get more "hits."

The Talk section generally doesn't get a lot of conversation around sharing orgasm stories.

:)

the aftercare important

the after care is also important to show you love her. I think I would use aloe gel on her butt to sooth the redness and rub it in to caress and work the cooling gel in.
I would probably work it into behind the legs and finally to the crotch and labia area also as she enjoys it with her eyes closed:heart:

I just seen a past FWB on FB is engaged to be married. It got me thinking about things she liked.

Well I like making a girl cum, so one day when she wanted to be spanked I found a way to make it more exciting. First I started the spanking with her saying "Harder" after every swat until I got it the way she wanted. Oh My! She liked it hard.

Then I put the Hitachi vibrator under her clit so that each spank forced her clit into the vibrator.

After a while I felt like it was enough spanking but there were more O's to be had. So I laid on top of her so her too sensitive clit could not escape the vib.

I was able to do this with two different girls and both had fun. I forgot about it as my current girl does not wish such games and my excitement in spanking was for her and not me.

My god I love being spanked this is an incredibly hot story. Thanks for sharing.

This one time at the kink club I spanked a lady friend of mine with my belt. Between the pain from my belt whipping her ass and the Ben Wa balls she had in her cunt, she ended up cumming several times from the spanking.

In conclusion, results were very good....

I almost came when I asked my husband to spank me but right before I came he stopped and he never did it again. I loved getting spanked! I would definitely cum from that alone but adding a massager;) that's intense! Lucky girl <3

Back