Not so Innocent Little Sister

Maddie smirked before roling over and propping herself up. She shook her ass at Matt. "Like what you see?"she asked. Maddie soon pulled him into a kiss, filling his cock rub against her wet pussy.
 
"Yes I do Maddie!" Matt said moving behind her. "Your ass is way sexier than Gianna's too. So big and round." He added giving her a playful slap making her cheeks jiggle. When he was pulled into a kiss, which he returned deeply, his cock was rubbing along her dripping wet slit. After a little teasing Matt slipped his manhood back inside of Maddie."
 
Maddie soon moaned out as she pulled away from the kiss. "Mmmm fuck me good Matt."she said. She soon rested against Matt feeling his cock go deeper inside her.
 
"God damn baby your pussy is so tight I love it!" Matt said gripping Maddie tight with his big hands and starting to fuck the teen so deep. The sensation of her slick inner walls clinging to his fat manhood was far more pleasurable then sex with Gianna. Just in the next room his girlfriend was sleeping while Matt was in this room fucking her little sister. With each thrust into her cunt he became more addicted to Maddie's pussy.
 
Maddie moaned out as she clung to Matt. She kissed him deeply as she shifted on his cock. Maddie smiled after the kiss and got a few ideas. "Mmmmm next time she is gone I'm fucking all over this place."she said.
 
"You are such a naughty girl. I love it!" Matt said as he continued drilling Maddie's tiny cunt. Holding her sexy petite body against his. His hands running up to her bouncing tits grabbing them firmly. "She leaves for work in the morning. We should fuck in her bed."
 
"But you have to be sure you are in her bed before she wakes up."she said. Maddie loved sneaking around but didn't want to end up homeless. She felt Matt pull her even closer. "I can't afford to be homeless. I want to be able to go to college."she said.
 
"You'll never be homeless Maddie. If you ever got kicked out here you can stay with me at my apartment." Matt said slowing his thrusts down some and getting passionate with his movements. Loving how it felt when he was so deep inside of her and her round ass was pressed against his body. He was watching the erotic sight of his cock sliding in and out of Maddie. Her tight little pussy clinging to his cock as he pulled out.

He leaned down and started kissing and nibbling on Maddie's neck leaving a few love marks. He loved getting risky and risky with Maddie. The thrill of getting caught was a huge turn on for him. "Baby I love being inside of you."
 
Maddie was so happy to hear that, knowing she had somewhere to go. Holding him close as he kissed her neck. "I love how you fuck me. Thank you though, about your place."she said. Maddie nuzzled his neck before kissing it softly. She could feel her body getting tired. "Cum for me hun."she said. Knowing he would have to go in by her sister.
 
Matt's cock started to swell and he then erupted inside of Maddie. Pushing deep into the sister of his girlfriend to flood her womb with his creamy cum. His hands gripping her hips and holding her body against his while he filled her to the brim with his cum. He pulled his cock out and watched as his load slowly oozed from her pussy.

Matt then kissed Maddie deeply and passionately. Knowing that a good fucking and a pussy full of cum was a perfect way to end the day. "I wish I could stay in here with you Maddie."
 
Maddie smiled before pecking Matt on the lips. "Yes but right now isn't the time. Gianna has to be out of the picture. Plus I know you love fucking both of us."she said. She sat up, with a smile on her face. "Though I hope she goes to work...otherwise no fun."she said.
 
Matt did like being able to fuck two girls but if he had to pick he would choose Maddie. Sex with her was so much more intimate and passionate. Matt kissed her again before leaning his back against the headboard of her bed. The more he thought about it the more he realized how much he'd rather be with Maddie. "She'll definitely head in to work tomorrow morning."
 
Maddie soon snuggled up to him before nuzzling his chest. "I hope so if her hangover isn't bad."she said. She like this little moment with Matt. "Though I know you guys have your trip in a few days. I'll miss you."she said. Maddie was going to be alone during that time.
 
Matt remembered about the trip him and Gianna planned. A weekend at the beach filled with nothing but laying out in the sun and fucking all over their hotel room. Matt then started thinking of ways to convince Gianna to let her sister come on the trip. "Maybe she can persuaded to let you come with us."
 
Maddie rolled her eyes then sat up. "Yeah right....she had been looking forward to this trip. Besides I work all weekend."she said. She saw what time it was and crawled under her covers. "You better get back to her.."she said.
 
Matt wanted to stay so badly but he knew Maddie was right. He kissed her deeply and said goodnight then slipped back into Gianna's room and got in bed next to her. Matt fell asleep shortly and woke up Gianna saying it was time for them to leave. They overslept and hurried out of the house and left for the cabin by the lake.

They were gone for the weekend and they enjoyed a nice relaxing vacation filled with lots of sex. Sex that just made Matt crave Maddie's pussy more and more. Their vacation ended and they went back to her house Sunday night. Gianna went up to take a shower leaving Matt to unpack the car.

He was carrying bags up the stairs and when he turned the corner he saw Maddison walking towards him. He dropped the bags and pulled her in for a very deep wet passionate kiss. Letting her know just how much he missed her while he was gone. His hands grabbing her ass and lifting her up and holding her against the wall. Grinding his bulge against her. "I missed you so much." Matt said with strands of saliva connecting their lips.
 
Maddie had worked all weekend and was heading to her room. When Matt pulled her into a very hot kiss. Feeling his boner as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "I miss you too....I was lonely. We'll have to wait for her to go to bed."she said. Having Matt set her down before placing her hand on his boner. "Then we can fuck."she said.
 
"I can't wait Maddie I need to have you now." Matt said slipping his tongue back into Maddie's mouth making out with her deeply. His one hand grabbing her perky tits caressing then and the other he slipped into her pants and he started to rub her bare pussy. "You know she takes long showers. I need to be inside you." Matt said craving her so badly.
 
Maddie moaned softly as she knew Matt was right. They went into her room, where clothes came off in a flash. Pulling into a deep kiss as she ended up on her back on the bed. Wasn't long before he was inside her, fucking her.
 
This was so naughty of Matt and Maddie to be doing this. They slipped into her room and Matt laid her down on her bed on her bed pulling her pants off and pulled her panties to the side and slid his long thick meaty cock into her tight young pussy. "Fuck yes. I missed this pussy!" He groaned out sliding deep inside of her.
 
Maddie moaned out as Matt started to fuck her. "I miss that cock of yours."she said. Reaching up and pulling him down into a kiss as he drilled her pussy. After a bit Maddie rolled them over so she could ride him.
 
Back
Top