can a contract be used against you this way?

If you need help, this is a good crowd for offering honest opinions and perspectives.
 
But we do mind. We're here to help. If we don't know we'll get someone who does.... or make something up.

That is not the norm in this forum. We welcome questions from new posters. You must be thinking of the General Board.
 
As a rule, any slavery or submission contract is void on its face. However, I have seen two occasions where a short term contract was entered into the terms of which were very similar to employment or transaction​al contracts; Party A agrees to do/ provide (insert innocuous, starkly sex neutral terms) in exchange for which Party B will (insert terms and references to "such as will be mutually agreeable and consented to). In both, there was a small but not inconsiderable financial penalty if Party B failed to keep up their end of the deal, while Party A could terminate the deal at will.
 
I'm not an expert, but I believe that a carefully crafted contract that is traced after a contract for beauty models can be enforced somewhat. But that's a rare case at best.

I agree with the above. Burn your contracts or make them explicidly fake.
 
Any contract can be set aside by a court of law for a variety of reasons. My guess is, that even in the cases I mentioned above, once Party B tells the judge the details, even if Party A is willing to perjure themselves, the contract will be voided.

But your best course is to be rid of them.
 
Better yet, dump any a-hole who would even need to threaten such a thing...with a pleasant offer to see him/her in court.
 
I don't understand it, but for some people the contract is a huge turn on, and not just for PYLs.
To each their own, but dang...
 
Personally i find this idea very very hot. If anyone wants to discuss this with me just pm me
 
Oh, contracts are hot. But for me, they are part of the roleplay, which is to say, they are fake. They are just another prop to make the fantasy hotter and feel more real. The safeword will trump any contract anytime.

As for the question, whatever it was, the answer is most probably no.
 
Whoa there folks. There's a big difference between "fake" and "not legally binding."

Our contract is absolutely real because we hold it to be real between us. Our other partners and friends all understand that it is real between us. I will do what is set out in the contract for me to do, and so will he. We signed it, we're committed to it.

Of course it's not legally binding, you cannot legally own another person anywhere in the world. Our contract even says "we recognize this isn't legally binding, this is for the two of us." But that doesn't make it any less real to us and the people who know us.
 
A slave contract is about as binding as a long distance cock cage
Now lock it and don't unlock it unless you ask me first
Uh huh
Unless you have 500 bucks for a Chrono vault
Then the dude's screwed.
 
Back
Top