If you had a Super Power...

If I had a wand and pointed it at someone and said STUPIFY, it would make them stoooopid,

A little different than the Harry Pothead version

hi

If i had super power i would extinguish the IRS first and all politicians and their associates all over the world next. Layers and criminals to follow next.

Well, if I can't cheat and say "power of creation" (altering reality at my whim, which encompasses all possible powers) I would have to say power of persuasion. Do you know what I could do with that shit?! I could call a bank from a payphone, tell them to turn all the cameras and recording equipment off, walk in, and make them give me all the cash in the joint. And even if I did get caught I'd just tell the cops it's all good and they would leave me alone. I could buy a Coke, hand the cashier a single, and make him believe it's a C-note. He'd give me 98 bucks in change. I'd just be on my way. I could pick up all my groceries and just tell the supermarket staff to bag my shit up and let me walk out. It would be fantastic!

...You know, I just realized everything I want to do with this power is based on stealing. I wonder what that says about me. Meh, you know you'd do the same thing.

I'd like the ability to make certain people trying to lie have to speak the truth

Granted....now get in your costume

wonder-woman-with-lasso-of-truth-forget-gal-gadot-what-kind-of-wonder-woman-will-be-in-batman-vs-superman-jpeg-100394.jpg

Well, if I can't cheat and say "power of creation" (altering reality at my whim, which encompasses all possible powers) I would have to say power of persuasion. Do you know what I could do with that shit?! I could call a bank from a payphone, tell them to turn all the cameras and recording equipment off, walk in, and make them give me all the cash in the joint. And even if I did get caught I'd just tell the cops it's all good and they would leave me alone. I could buy a Coke, hand the cashier a single, and make him believe it's a C-note. He'd give me 98 bucks in change. I'd just be on my way. I could pick up all my groceries and just tell the supermarket staff to bag my shit up and let me walk out. It would be fantastic!

...You know, I just realized everything I want to do with this power is based on stealing. I wonder what that says about me. Meh, you know you'd do the same thing.

so basically, you want to be Kilgrave aka the Purple Man?

The ability to give female orgasm. I've heard it can be done. But it sounds mythical.

Just imagine the power of invisibility. You can kill bad people, you can get into any event free, you can fly for free, you can hear what people really think about you and when the grim reaper comes to getcha, he won't be able to find you.

Yep, I'm taking invisibility.

My first thought is teleportation. But I'm sure I can come up with something better with some thought.

I would take Professor X's abilities. Change the world.

Back