How do I flirt to fuck?

When I traveled on business often, the approaches that worked on me were just as have been suggested; casual conversation, a few laughs and a lot of honesty.

The occasion I recall clearest went something like this; she approached me in the hotel lounge, asked if she could sit at my table ( the lounge was crowded with people watching a football game and njoying the hospitality bar); we talked football, laughed a little and shortly before the free drinks ended, she quietly says, "In the morning, I'm going to get on a plane and fly home to my husband of ten years, my kids and my reason for living. But tonight, I'd like to take you upstairs and fuck you senseless. If you're interested."

When I traveled on business often, the approaches that worked on me were just as have been suggested; casual conversation, a few laughs and a lot of honesty.

The occasion I recall clearest went something like this; she approached me in the hotel lounge, asked if she could sit at my table ( the lounge was crowded with people watching a football game and njoying the hospitality bar); we talked football, laughed a little and shortly before the free drinks ended, she quietly says, "In the morning, I'm going to get on a plane and fly home to my husband of ten years, my kids and my reason for living. But tonight, I'd like to take you upstairs and fuck you senseless. If you're interested."

That's not really flirting, it's called cutting to the chase. But flirting can be fun too! It's all about what you're comfortable with, and if fucking is the goal, we all get there eventually on our own terms

I think she was flirting, to which I was oblivious. Which led to her blunt statement.

It helps with your dilemma about sending an overt message for what you want as you are in a hotel bar but are not a guest (presumably). Any guy who can't figure out what is happening on that clue isn't worth your time.

Well, at that point it is still unclear whether she expects payment.

;)

Same system

You sit at a busy bar.
A guy gives you the eye.
You smile back.
You gesture for him to come closer.
You offer but accept a drink.
You talk.
You lean in close and ask him.

Just go up to random guy and start talking. After a while if things are going good ask if he wants to go somewhere for fun. Think of all the times guys tried to flirt and pick you up if its been a long time since thats happened since you are married go out alone and see if guys try to pick you up. I recommend bars near hotels when conventions are in town. If you want to practice i volunteer.

Happened to me a very long time ago but, I had a gorgeous lady walk up to me in a club, and whispered in my ear, "hi, I am horny and I want to fuck, interested ?". I almost fell off the bar stool I was sitting on. Not suggesting that's the way to go, but she was straight to the point.

Here is a line that sexy women can use to pick up men. Just walk up to a guy who is sitting alone or with his male friends and without an introduction or saying anything else grab him by the tie or the collar and say the following:

"Let's go."

It's fool proof and works every time. If it doesn't you are probably in a gay bar.

There are basically two places that people congregate specifically to get laid that are universal to every city:
- Hotel Bars
- Dance Clubs

The best dance clubs are "alternative" in some way: Hip-hop, Goth, etc...

The basic process of flirting is one of continuously escalating interest by both parties. It's usually something like:
- Eye contact
- Initial meeting
- Casual conversation
- Attempt to get to know the other persons motivations, attachments, etc...
- Talk about something mildly sexual
- Cut to the chase.

That's pretty much the routine.

Guys generally don`t say no to sex. Just tease a little first, just to make them feel like they had to work for it, so they will be more grateful.

Happened to me a very long time ago but, I had a gorgeous lady walk up to me in a club, and whispered in my ear, "hi, I am horny and I want to fuck, interested ?". I almost fell off the bar stool I was sitting on. Not suggesting that's the way to go, but she was straight to the point.

So did you?! 😋💋

Well done! Quite the tale and looks like some amazing memories. Hopefully the advice here helped! Make sure to tell us about more sexual adventures in the future!

Good for you! I didn't think you would have any problems picking up a man just for sex. Now I really hope you didn't give the guy your cell number because you just became his fantasy! :kiss:

Wonderful tale of a woman in search of fun.

As a restaurant manager, I say to all those women out there looking for a little play to pay attention to the staff. Some are ready, willing and able to enjoy your gifts as well.

Wonderful tale of a woman in search of fun.

As a restaurant manager, I say to all those women out there looking for a little play to pay attention to the staff. Some are ready, willing and able to enjoy your gifts as well.

So true. :)

Okay so let me set the stage:

I am 46, sexy, great eyes, amazing tits, pretty long, brown hair, some extra weight but not fat (I don't think so anyway haha). I am not a knock out and wouldn't turn every head if I walked into a bar. But I'm attractive and sexy, and know how to be seductive. And I've never had trouble getting a date. I'm just not going to get a man immediately on looks is what I'm trying to say. ;)

So I want to learn how to go into a bar alone, find which men are there on business or there to hook up, flirt with these men with the intention of fucking them that day/night without looking like an idiot, leaving with them and fucking them as I see fit.

How do I figure out who is there on business or there to hook up?
What magic things should I say so they know what I want?... so I am successful all while being safe?

I am married so this will happen discretely, away from home.
I will always use protection and be safe, so don't start worrying about me. ;) :kiss:
I have no doubt I will be very good at this. I simply want some help from y'all.

So what do you think? Especially y'all who travel a lot on business!! Please tell me how to best do this. :)

Well, on TV, you just have to sit at a table somewhere. In the open, alone. They will come!

With a suggestion like that, I may be tempted to respond, "Would you tie me up and sit on my face, too?"

Back