25/F Looking to Chat

peisinoe

Virgin
I'm a 25/F grad student looking for people to exchange messages with on KiK throughout the day. I'm not looking to exchange pics or videos at all, nor am I looking to meet up. My days are just sometimes really long, boring, and frustrating (undergrads are the worst), so it would be super nice to break up the monotony.

I'm open to anything, really. We can talk about anything from Nabokov to hockey (the Blackhawks are clearly going to win this season) to something a little more sexy. I love the idea of getting sexy messages that makes me want to surreptitiously touch my cunt, my hand hidden under my desk, while my class is doing their reading ;).

My preference is for people around my age (24-30) and I am, admittedly, a little bicurious so I'd love to hear from both men and women.

PM me with your KiK and I'll message you with mine back!

I'm a 25/F grad student looking for people to exchange messages with on KiK throughout the day. I'm not looking to exchange pics or videos at all, nor am I looking to meet up. My days are just sometimes really long, boring, and frustrating (undergrads are the worst), so it would be super nice to break up the monotony.

I'm open to anything, really. We can talk about anything from Nabokov to hockey (the Blackhawks are clearly going to win this season) to something a little more sexy. I love the idea of getting sexy messages that makes me want to surreptitiously touch my cunt, my hand hidden under my desk, while my class is doing their reading ;).

My preference is for people around my age (24-30) and I am, admittedly, a little bicurious so I'd love to hear from both men and women.

PM me with your KiK and I'll message you with mine back!

Nah, I think the Bruins will take the cup. Then again, I'm a dreamer.:D

What the hell is KiK?

Nah, I think the Bruins will take the cup. Then again, I'm a dreamer.:D

What the hell is KiK?

That's a dirty lie :p.

I do love me some Bergie and Segsy, though. But not necessarily for their hockey skills, haha.

And KiK is a messaging app on Android and the iPhone.

That's a dirty lie :p.

I do love me some Bergie and Segsy, though. But not necessarily for their hockey skills, haha.

And KiK is a messaging app on Android and the iPhone.

Puck bunny! Makes me wish I could skate worth a damn.

Guess I'm not your man. Mot only am over your age range, but I don't even have an Android or iPhone.

But I'll talk hockey anytime. I'll do it badly, of course, but I'll do it.

Back