I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
What draws them to young women is how refreshing they are in their naivite, earnestness, freshness, their willingness to experiment, their desire to be taken seriously, the respect they want, the approval they seek, the pleasure they have in both giving and receiving, their amazing lubriciousness, so slippery and smooth, wanton in their desire to be held, carressed, and stroked. Yes, a young woman is a work of art to be treasured.

To some it may seem that way, and to others.....it's what they want. Calling someone a work of art is not exactly dissing them, is it?

Grace and I found that post some what condescending. I think the bold section gives an impression of patronizing superiority. It sounded as if you enjoyed bestowing respect because it is just so cute that they wanted it not because they deserve it. I didn't say anything at first because it sounds as if you like women just entering adult hood, who are unsure of themselves.

A large part of what we like about older men is being taken seriously and given respect because we deserve it. That older men respect themselves. We are equals and that lets us flirt, tease, and joke with each other. The feeling of equality was missing from your post

(Grace if you want to add ect...)

To some it may seem that way, and to others.....it's what they want. Calling someone a work of art is not exactly dissing them, is it?

Ha! It's a complete objectification. Also...liking a woman because she's naive and innocent....implies that she doesn't know any better than to be interested in you....I'd think you'd want a woman who knows what she wants, knows what's out there, AND STILL chose to be with you.

What draws them to young women is how refreshing they are in their naivite, earnestness, freshness, their willingness to experiment, their desire to be taken seriously, the respect they want, the approval they seek, the pleasure they have in both giving and receiving, their amazing lubriciousness, so slippery and smooth, wanton in their desire to be held, carressed, and stroked. Yes, a young woman is a work of art to be treasured.

I'm not naive. I've already experimented and I know what I like. Take me seriously or don't - it has no impact on my life or being. I seek no one's approval. And I'd like to think that giving and receiving pleasure isn't limited to the airhead, bimbo, mostly-plastic, idiotic, fresh-out-of-high-school, wide-eyed, and innocent GIRLS you crave. There's a blow-up doll for that.

I don't enjoy older men because they think I'm cute, let me get away with stuff, placate me, indulge me, use me as some twisted way to recapture their youth, I make them feel young again, or I'll have the hot sex with them that their wives won't. That would be disrespectful.

I tend to enjoy the company of more mature men - meaning "older than me" because (on the whole) they are grounded, open-minded, respectful, loving, and treat me as an equal and as the brilliant and unique woman I am.

Some people - the naive type you have described - will probably think it's a great compliment. I'd rather be valued for the loyal, dedicated, generous, and loving human I am. I have great tits....my less tangible parts are even more awesome.

Grace and I found that post some what condescending. I think the bold section gives an impression of patronizing superiority. It sounded as if you enjoyed bestowing respect because it is just so cute that they wanted it not because they deserve it. I didn't say anything at first because it sounds as if you like women just entering adult hood, who are unsure of themselves.

A large part of what we like about older men is being taken seriously and given respect because we deserve it. That older men respect themselves. We are equals and that lets us flirt, tease, and joke with each other. The feeling of equality was missing from your post

(Grace if you want to add ect...)

I love you, Bound. Merry Christmas. I agree with what you said so eloquently. :rose:

I'm not naive. I've already experimented and I know what I like. Take me seriously or don't - it has no impact on my life or being. I seek no one's approval. And I'd like to think that giving and receiving pleasure isn't limited to the airhead, bimbo, mostly-plastic, idiotic, fresh-out-of-high-school, wide-eyed, and innocent GIRLS you crave. There's a blow-up doll for that.

I don't enjoy older men because they think I'm cute, let me get away with stuff, placate me, indulge me, use me as some twisted way to recapture their youth, I make them feel young again, or I'll have the hot sex with them that their wives won't. That would be disrespectful.

I tend to enjoy the company of more mature men - meaning "older than me" because (on the whole) they are grounded, open-minded, respectful, loving, and treat me as an equal and as the brilliant and unique woman I am.

Some people - the naive type you have described - will probably think it's a great compliment. I'd rather be valued for the loyal, dedicated, generous, and loving human I am. I have great tits....my less tangible parts are even more awesome.

I love you, Bound. Merry Christmas. I agree with what you said so eloquently. :rose:
As an older man 56, thank you both. I like being liked by "younger" females. It shows some respect.

I think older men are sometimes better because they see you more clearly for who you really are rather than just someone sexual. We can understand things better given our depth of experience.

A young lady

I had been widowed for several years and while shopping one day I went through her check out line. She is a very nice looking young lady with a beautiful shape, gorgeous long hair and eyes that sparkle like the moon light shinning on a lake. When she smiled and said, "Thank you," I was very impressed and made up my mind I had to see her again.....

I think older men are sometimes better because they see you more clearly for who you really are rather than just someone sexual. We can understand things better given our depth of experience.

That's not just older men though...

And clearly, not all older men fit that description either :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back