Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, if you like ladies like the ones on here, don't only say it here, but tell them! Flirt with us, please also in public. I know it may be hard at first, because the last 10 guys that came by only wanted to talk to our skinny friend and so we might take some time to actually believe that you don't want to make fun of us (yes, that has happened to me), but it's worth it. Even if you won't go home with the lady, you can be sure that she will smile before she falls asleep.
That being said, this thread has done a lot to raise my confidence.

I absolutely love large, curvy women. I would be immediately attracted to the larger, curvier women in a group instead of the skinny ones.

Zulae: A lot of it depends on who you are with and how you are dressed, and if there is any kind of sexiness about you. I have noticed that average sized to skinnier women often like to hang out with more curvy "friends" to build themselves up so the guys will choose them over their curvy friends. I think that sucks myself. Don't let yourself fall into that trap. Most guys will choose the skinnier if presented a choice between girl A or curvy girl B. OK, sometimes we are a little shallow. If you were the only choice then most guys would actually prefer someone who is real or genuine. Most of us realize we aren't going to be lucky enough to get a model. Make sure you dress curvy, with a hint of sexiness. Far too many overweight women like to wear larger clothes than their size and pick out clothes that look like a box. These women aren't going to fool anyone by wearing a size 24 when they're only a size 20 and boxy looking clothes make you look like a box. Wear something figure flattering. We already know you're overweight. Add just a touch of sexiness and don't be afraid to make the first move yourself. I have loved this thread because I prefer the real thing to perfect models, whose pictures are often touched up to make them look even better.

I know that there are women like this, but I am in the wonderful situation that my friends are amazing and I have known them for more than ten years now. If a guy comes by to join our talk, but ignores me completely he will very soon realize that my girls are seriously displeased. Maybe it's only Germany and men here just don't appreciate curvy women as much as men in America. And thanks for your advice, I'll keep it in mind :)

Not sure about all males, but for me it is about the person, personality always stands out no matter if they are skinny or curvy, if they are bubbly, fun, and confident I like them.

Gentlemen, if you like ladies like the ones on here, don't only say it here, but tell them! Flirt with us, please also in public. I know it may be hard at first, because the last 10 guys that came by only wanted to talk to our skinny friend and so we might take some time to actually believe that you don't want to make fun of us (yes, that has happened to me), but it's worth it. Even if you won't go home with the lady, you can be sure that she will smile before she falls asleep.

:kiss::rose:

Zulae...I happen to be married to one, and I still flirt with them

1474.jpg

tn_F6Ll6oriDL.jpg

This is what you look forward to after a day of duck or turkey hunting....YUM

Last edited:
Very nice

Klippert the last two post are very nice, they are the type of women I'd like to snuggle up to.

This is how real women should look. Curves and flesh. Not a bag of skin and bones!

Complement

Julius, as I said before, your wife is super hot. All the right curves in the right places. Stick women or super models are good to look at sometimes, but there is nothing like the look or feel of a woman's curves. American women need to get off of the skinny look. It will help their minds as well as their bodies.

thanks desperado ... my wife is Mexican, love to hear from men who like her so please feel free to pm me and comment on her in the thread

I'm very petite and a little on the skinny side, but still have some curves, I think. Do I count in this thread?:)

Attachments

• At-Jim-and-Frans-in-LA-1996.jpg
    At-Jim-and-Frans-in-LA-1996.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 268
I'm very petite and a little on the skinny side, but still have some curves, I think. Do I count in this thread?:)

As has been stated before on this thread: it's curves, not BBW. If there are more ladies out there like you, who are slim in spots, but curvy in many of the places that count, you bet you count here.

Love the BBWs, don't get me wrong. I married one. But I my vote is that you most definitely fit in here just fine...

I'm sure there will be clamoring for more of you, if you're as willing as your name states...

Pretty ladies! I am finally getting some curves now, have always had an athletic body, but slender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back