Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tingling now at the thought... My own fingers would not be far from my own clitty.
Wouldn't it be fun if all the ladies in this thread were in a couple of mini vans all masturbating up the freeway, peeking in on the other vans and the drivers of other cars peeking in on us.

:) OMG that would be so much FUN... ohhhh girls just wanna have fun!!!
 
I drive a pick up truck. Coming home from LA at the beginning of this year, I had a GF in the front seat with her jeans off, feet on the window and a bullet on her clit. I had a really hard time driving! The truckers around us loved it!
 
I drive a pick up truck. Coming home fro LA at the beginning of this year, I had a GF in the front set with her jeans off, feet on the window and a bullet on her clit. I had a really hard time driving! The truckers around us loved it!

hot damn.... how did you manage to drive?
 
I drive a pick up truck. Coming home from LA at the beginning of this year, I had a GF in the front seat with her jeans off, feet on the window and a bullet on her clit. I had a really hard time driving! The truckers around us loved it!

OH MY!!!!!
 
Mmmm. Wish it were my fingers. I would love to feel you gush all over tham...

Company is my brother-in-law and a friend...so no playing :(
 
Slowly sliding my finger in my shorts and teasing my own clitty. Feels so good.
 
fingers going slowly in and out and circling my clitty. very wet and close now.
 
sitting here in just lace bra and panties watching that last you posted Honey. Lightly rubbing my pussy through panties.
 
Mmmm. I have moved my shorts to the side and am discreetly rubbing myself. The chance of getting caught has made me even more excited...
 
sitting here in just lace bra and panties watching that last you posted Honey. Lightly rubbing my pussy through panties.

mmm. you both sound so hot, I am circling clitty now and so close to cumming.. I can feel the build up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top