The Nation of Humiliation [open group]

Nubian_Legend

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Posts
402


Interest Check/Personal Ad - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1125171

WWE_Logo.png


WE ARE THE NATION....OF HUMILATION!!!!!


It was the Monday following Sunday's Tables Ladders and Chairs PPV event and subscriptions for the WWE network were still very much in an abysmal state despite multiple costly efforts to boost subscriptions for the network, viewership for raw had been in a state of decline for some time and smackdown was little more than a lost cause.... It looked like the future of the WWE was in jeopardy until a certain legendary booker came to creative with a controversial angle to run on monday nights raw following the PPV event. Talent were given a prompt to follow the night before leading to monday night's program. Black talent in the company were given different prompts to perform from the night before. The WWE was set to tackle the subject of race in a way no other wrestling promotion had attempted before, primarily being the taboo of interracial sex. Edgy material. All throughout the company there was an ever growing sense of desperation to do something radical to put the E back on the map, a return to the attitude era was on the minds of many. No, this new wrestling era would be even more edgier and risque than the attitude era.

Careers were at stake if the E went under. Everyone needed ratings and subscriptions, badly and they were willing to do anything to go about that happening.

It was the top of the hour and U.S. champion Rusev was set to defend his title in a match against Bobby Lashley, a former World Heavyweight Champion. Rusev was a heel and Lashley was a longtime face. In the past, Rusev had gone over many black talent in the past, eliciting rumors of racism within the company. However, what followed after the match would prove shocking to viewers and the wrestling world alike.

Rusevnetworkexclusive.jpg


Lana-gifs-0012.gif


tumblr_n4wvp4izNu1qevcs2o1_400.gif


bobby_lashley.jpg




Rusev and Lana were introduced first down the ramp then came Lashley. Lana knew something was suppose to happen following the match but even she didn't even know what that something entirely consisted of. Creative wanted to keep the reaction genuine so they left out the tidbit about the specific humiliation part.

The match went on for a good 15 minutes or so minutes with Lashley getting the pin and the title with help from Big E, MVP and Kenny King(all victims of Rusev's push). Lana was to go for the chair to attack Lashley only to be rebuffed and back into a corner. Things would go from bad to worse for the sexy soviet tart. Kenny King went outside the ring for something, he returned with table in hand, King assembled the table at the other end of the ring. The crowd went from uproars to silence as the tone within the ring took on a striking innuendo, a young attractive blonde white woman surrounded by powerful and quite apparently aggressive black men who could not be so easy to pacify. What did these men have in store for the sultry soviet?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top