The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First chapter of my long, involved series of stories in the Steampunk Universe is up. "The Copulist Capers: Death on a Chalk Stream" starring Roger Merely and Mia La Touche with cameo rolls by a couple of well-known characters from the same time period.

Last edited:
First chapter of my long, involved series of stories in the Steampunk Universe is up. "The Copulist Capers: Death on a Chalk Stream" starring Roger Merely and Mia La Touche with cameo rolls by a couple of well-known characters from the same time period.
Splendid! Could you pop a link up, you lovely warm bear thing you! What a day - I could use a drink. Anyone like to come to the movies later? You may have to dress though ;)

Splendid! Could you pop a link up, you lovely warm bear thing you! What a day - I could use a drink. Anyone like to come to the movies later? You may have to dress though ;)

Yes -please, although you might have to wait until the TV programme is over.
Meanwhile, a glass of something pleasant, I think. Anyone else ?

Mutter, grumble. I was wrong. "Still pending moderator approval". I wonder if they think I've plagiarized because I posted it on another story site under my other pen name?

Mutter, grumble. I was wrong. "Still pending moderator approval". I wonder if they think I've plagiarized because I posted it on another story site under my other pen name?
Oh bear - how rotten! I wish there was something I could do to cheer you up... :kiss:

I think I'll just snuggle up next to you and get some shut eye. Night night

Last edited:
Hey this is fun. I am learning how to use my newToshiba Thrive. Compared to my test/laptop, it's slow but portable? Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back