What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning with a throbbing erection dude to all the dirty thoughts running through my head; and a trip to the gym did not help it.

A sweet email...

Sweet friends...

Sweet family...

Fresh flowers in my home...

So many blessings to smile about...:heart:

That I am over the moon happy!! I found BOTH of my dogs & they weren't even together like I had thought they would be!!! Both are safe & sound, back where they belong. Happy sigh of relief :)

That I am over the moon happy!! I found BOTH of my dogs & they weren't even together like I had thought they would be!!! Both are safe & sound, back where they belong. Happy sigh of relief :)

I saw your post about losing them yesterday...I felt heartsick for you...am SO happy they are back safe and sound where they belong...

Lovely news...:heart:

I saw your post about losing them yesterday...I felt heartsick for you...am SO happy they are back safe and sound where they belong...

Lovely news...:heart:

Thank you so much, hon!! I love them dearly :) They did both get sprayed by a skunk at some point, so I'll have to deal with that...lol

Thank you so much, hon!! I love them dearly :) They did both get sprayed by a skunk at some point, so I'll have to deal with that...lol

Awwww....poor babies...My sister's dog once was sprayed by a skunk...the vet told her to put the dog in a Bathtub with Tomato juice and rinse him well with it...It really worked...

:heart:

When it comes to something/someone I want, I have no patience at all....the time seems to stretch on forever!!!!

Glad to hear the puppies are back. Stinky or not. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back