The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much new here either. The course is over (thank goodness) and I'm back to the office tomorrow. Tonight, I'm just tired.

I think that might be the first time I've ever heard anyone sound happy about having to go back to the office :eek:

I think that might be the first time I've ever heard anyone sound happy about having to go back to the office :eek:

I'd be happier if I never had to go back to the office but I'll take the office over that course anyday.

Although, today I went to the webcafe next door and played word chain at lunch....can't do that at the office. :D

I'd be happier if I never had to go back to the office but I'll take the office over that course anyday.

Although, today I went to the webcafe next door and played word chain at lunch....can't do that at the office. :D

Well, you probably could, but the results wouldn't be as pleasant :rolleyes:

Well, you probably could, but the results wouldn't be as pleasant :rolleyes:

No, our firewall wouldn't let me access the site. Just the attempt would set off sirens and the internet police would come take me away.

And the webcafe is too far from the office. Oh well. My word chain addiction will have to wait til after hours.

No, our firewall wouldn't let me access the site. Just the attempt would set off sirens and the internet police would come take me away.

And the webcafe is too far from the office. Oh well. My word chain addiction will have to wait til after hours.

Poor baby ...

Do we need to all send you some crosswords and other word-oriented games to carry you through your withdrawal?

Poor baby ...

Do we need to all send you some crosswords and other word-oriented games to carry you through your withdrawal?

No, that's okay. I just play word chain in my head with all my imaginary friends when I can't get to the real thing. :eek:

Or I use the time for sexual fantasies. Either works.

No, that's okay. I just play word chain in my head with all my imaginary friends when I can't get to the real thing. :eek:

Or I use the time for sexual fantasies. Either works.

Just so you're not having sexual fantasies with your imaginary friends :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back