aunts unusual request.

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
Aunt accidentally sees her nephews huge cock some how and likes what she sees. Later she goes and buys a build your own dildo kit and ask him to make a dildo for her using his penis as the mold.
 
That's. . . .oddly interesting. You should definitely come on over since we are discussing things like this.

As for the idea itself I like it, I'm kinda curious how you were seeing this play out in your head. Does the Aunt just go straight porn heavy and admit this is what she wants and ask flat out or is the story her trying to find some mysterious work around away to get to that.
 
Flip it -- Uncle somehow accidentally sees his niece's magnificent vagina and likes what he sees. Later he buys a build-your-own fleshlight kit and asks her to make a fleshlight for him using her vagina as the mold.

Not quite so kewl, hey?
 
The concept of a beautiful vagina is at least partially wasted on me. I can understand how a woman could see a cock and want it.
 
I agree with Sean. What makes one vagina more beautiful than another? They all present a warm place to plunge your lonely cock. Other that sporting teeth, what can make one pussy less appealing than another?

Cocks, on the other hand, I can see recipients having a preference. Size, shape, curvature... all can affect the end-user experience!
 
How about this scenario:

Aunt Tara lives down the street from her twin sister (Sonja) & nephew (Max). As you mentioned, she accidentally sees her nephew's massive cock months ago & can't stop thinking about it. He had just turned 18 & she was shocked since he's a short & slight kid. No woman would believe he's packing that cannon in his pants.

She pays the nephew to cut her lawn once a week during the summer. After cutting the grass one a hot Saturday afternoon, he is offered a lemonade by his aunt & they chat in the kitchen. The nephew remembers that her aunt & mother's birthdays are next month. He asks her if she has an idea what she wants for her present. His aunt tells him that she knows what she wants but it's too embarrassing to talk about which peaks his curiosity.

The nephew prods until he gets her to confess what she wants. The aunt leaves momentarily to grab a box from her bedroom & places it in front of him at the kitchen table. The picture on the box has a large latex penis next to a aluminum cylinder.

Embarrassed and confused, he asks?

"You want a dildo for your birthday?"

Her reply:

"Yes, but I want to make a custom toy...of your penis."

Shocked by her response, he asks why she would want his. She explained how she had seen his and couldn't stop thinking about it. Then Aunt Tera asked her nephew if he'd help her make it.

He was torn. Max was a virgin & the idea of any woman touching his dick seemed awesome but this was his aunt, a woman that looks exactly like his mom! He had never thought of them in a sexual way even though she and her mom were both very attractive. They both had a Betty Page vibe (flowing sable black hair with bangs, alabaster skin, and curvaceous bodies.) He decides to think with his dick and decides to help her.

Aunt Tara leads her young nephew to her bedroom. She asks him to remove his clothes as she empties the contents of the box on her bed. She's amazed as she sees her young nephew's cock up close this time. Even flaccid, it's impressive.

Max's aunt goes to her bathroom with the large aluminum cylinder and a packet that was in the box. She empties the bright blue powder from the packet into the cylinder & fills it with warm water to the very brim. She then grabs her electric shaver and proceeds to remove the small patch of pubic hair from her nephew to prevent them from getting painfully caught in the mold.

Max is sitting at the edge of her aunt's bed. She pulls a small container of petroleum jelly from the box and begins to slather her hands with it. She explains to her innocent nephew that she needs to apply this in order to prevent his penis from sticking to the gelatin mold that is slowly curing in the bathroom.

She kneels in between his splayed thighs & tentatively begins to caress his penis. It begins to thicken almost immediately and she watches with amazement as it grows & grows. It takes less than a minute before he is fully engorged. She rushes back to the bathroom to grab the cylinder. The solution has thickened to the consistency of jell-o.

Tara directs her nephew to lay down on the bed. She slowly and carefully pushes the cylinder down on top of her nephew's massive rod until it is completely embedded. The tip Max's cock is two inches away from touching the bottom of the 12 inch cylinder. He asks her how long this will take and his aunt's reply is about an hour. His reply to that is:

"How am I supposed to maintain my erection for that long?"

Max watches as her Aunt lets her white sundress fall to her ankles. Her nephew swallows hard as he looks over her toned body. She is wearing a pair of white bikini underwear with small red polka dots and black heels, nothing else.
 
Last edited:
If they really take an hour I have a whole knew respect for the guys who do make those. I always assumed it was some sort of quick drying stuff, like they use for making masks of people but then when I watch behind the scenes make up stuff I find that people spend so long in make up that any sane person would be like NOPE.COM.

I like that set up, it's elegant.
 
If they really take an hour I have a whole knew respect for the guys who do make those. I always assumed it was some sort of quick drying stuff, like they use for making masks of people but then when I watch behind the scenes make up stuff I find that people spend so long in make up that any sane person would be like NOPE.COM.

I like that set up, it's elegant.

I think it actually takes around 20-30 minutes but I saw an edging video recently where this woman was merciless to this guy's cock for about an hour.
 
Last edited:
Like I said, I saw what people went through to be in a horror flick a few years back and DAMN, you'd have to drug me to keep me that still for that long.
 
Maybe later on in the story, the sisters are together Tara shows her sister the birthday gift she recently made. Sonja is amazed by it and asks who she got to help make it.

Tara's reply:

"I convinced a boy from the neighborhood."

"A boy? This looks like the cock of a viking!" Sonja exclaimed.

Tara explained how her sister wouldn't believe her in a million years if she told her who helped made the toy. Sonja glanced at the hollow mold in the aluminum cylinder and surprised her twin by asking:

"Can you make another one for me?

Sonja ends up having a lot of fun with her new toy for the next month. One day, she come home early from work and is surprised by what she finds.

Her son's bedroom door is slightly ajar as she glances in. Max is sitting at the desk in his room pleasuring himself. He is wearing his beats headphones and enjoying a porn video on his laptop. She can see that it's a threesome scene and notices that the two beautiful women have matching long black hair. As she glances down at her son's manhood, a shiver runs up her spine as she realizes that he was the model for that toy that she's been fucking relentlessly.
 
Last edited:
A very, very nice setup there Mello_SixtyNine.
I love it!

I'm thinking of some interesting variations on the situation. One possibility is Auntie coming on a little more slowly and subtly, as if not completely sure how far she wants to take things. For example, rather than being in the room while Nephew strips and shaves, she's outside, talking him through it. Then he gets stuck at some stage (perhaps literally, he can't get the mold off) and she has to come inside and help out. At first she makes pretenses of averting her eyes to avoid seeing him nude (of course sneaking a few glances), but then it becomes necessary to become fully involved. It could be fun to play with the idea that maybe something will happen, or maybe not and vacillate between the two scenarios. Add some tease to it.

Another possibility is as the two ladies involved are twins (a very nice touch, by the way) at some point a switch could take place. Perhaps Auntie has a go and then Mommy switches places with her and under the guise of being Auntie samples the forbidden fruit. Perhaps they planned the whole thing with that in mind.
 
Back
Top