Put your hands on me. :)

So, for those who know me, know already that this is a BIG, fucking step for me.
I'm shy. Kinda. But I have been wanting to do a thread for some time now...
And it's really hard for me to post pictures...but lately I've been getting such positive feedback on my AV's or my profile pictures, thought I'd give it a go.
I'll make a note now: I probably won't be posting a picture every day. Hopefully once or twice a week, maybe with an audio clip or something. I want to make this thread as fun as I am. Hopefully. :)
I really want to show my Lit loves my vibrant personality. And my assets of course ;)

Any comments/feedback or suggestions are welcomed. :)
I only ask you keep your rude comments, and drama off my thread, otherwise, please...ENJOY as much as I have making this. :)

For starters. Last night's bath.
this is going to be so much fun. I am looking forward to this thread after reading so many of your posts. so subscribed.

Aww I'm sorry :(
All I know is, it took all of me not to stop myself from posting.
But it gave me such a rush.
And then posting the 2nd...

I think I'm done for the night. It's going to give me some nice dreams too ;) Imagining some handprints and squeezes on my nice, tight ass :)

I think I'm done for the night. It's going to give me some nice dreams too ;) Imagining some handprints and squeezes on my nice, tight ass :)

And we are all gonna have some nice dreams about squeezing and spanking that tight ass....among other things;)

Goodnight! You've given us a heck of a lot to dream about! :heart:

Ahem.

I was directed here, and for good cause.

Beautiful. :kiss:

So, for those who know me, know already that this is a BIG, fucking step for me.
And it's really hard for me to post pictures...but lately I've been getting such positive feedback on my AV's or my profile pictures, thought I'd give it a go.
I'll make a note now: I probably won't be posting a picture every day. Hopefully once or twice a week, maybe with an audio clip or something. I want to make this thread as fun as I am. Hopefully. :)
I really want to show my Lit loves my vibrant personality. And my assets of course ;)

I only ask you keep your rude comments, and drama off my thread, otherwise, please...ENJOY as much as I have making this. :)

Great start sexy. Are you looking for someone to scrub your back? ;)

Mmmmmm very nice, I love a woman who knows how to show how wet she is.
:rose:

Back