Any story ideas for this video?

It's a plot gerbil in a larger story. The narrator visits some pervy sex show. Here's the 36-man anal daisy-chain. Here's the donkey act. Here's the woman on the auto-dildo. There's the guy with the foot-long tongue. Et fucking cetera.

Or you could write it as an ultra-detailed First Time piece. After long discussions, the woman and her partner set up the machine. She straps in. Lube is applied. Every minute sensation and sound and twitch are described. Omit nothing. Oops, the machine shorted out and escaped control. Pity.

Flip the concept. It's not a woman getting pussy-machined but a man being ass-raped. Hey, maybe it's both! Yeah, side-by-side auto-dildos, with a loving couple being reamed together. For extra pleasure (and a higher fee) each has a human attendant applying oral-genital stimulation, clit and dick being licked while orifices are pumped.

I suppose this would go in Fetish.
 

WhyTF are you linking xhamster through some affiliate site?

I don't know about a fetish type story, but it could be quickly done; absolutely BDSM would easily fit.

What kind of scenarios? Off the top of my head, I got:

1. Humiliation fetish: The woman's husband traps her in place then leaves the room, timing it just right each time. They do this bit several times, and so far she's been caught by mom&dad, a fireman, the appliance repair crew, and the scammer trying to sell magazines. The poor girl gets off on the embarrassment just as much as the toy.

2. BDSM: Her master is punishing her this way for flirting with the pizza delivery guy. Master orders her to not climax for the whole 15 minutes, and if she does, she will be allowed to play poker with the crew instead of being the main pot.

3. Fetish: She promises her BF that for his birthday she will give him a blowjob a day. The third day in, she gets so turned on, she jumps up and ravages him. As her payment, she tells him to get her in that position. After a half hour or orgasmic pain, she is too sore for sex, reminding her that it's the month of deepthroating.

4. Exhibition: Her kink is to be seen by others, and this video was taken in the hotel room. Her SO propped her in place, and with the noise from the toy, plus her screaming, she's attracting tons of attention from the building across the street, not to mention the people walking by on the sidewalk ten feet away.
 
Nice one

A couple of ideas come to mind.

Superheroine Frigid Bitch, leader of the Anti Sex League Action Network, is captured by her arch nemesis, the evil Torture Tart. Torture Tart straps Frigid Bitch into the orgasmator and turns it on.
FB fights the diabolical machine with all her might, but she knows it is only a matter of time. Eventually her reserves of sangfroid will be depleted and she will begin to come. She will be at the mercy of her own lusts, she will betray her principles to Torture Tart and join the ranks of her enemy's legion of slut minions.

Will she be rescued in time?
Will the forces of order, decency and sexual repression triumph?
Where can a guy get a hold of some slut minions?
Read on to find out!

Really just a variation on the above, just a different kind of setup to the scene.
Paula Prissy elopes with her one true love Douglas Dogoody. She is elated that soon they will be wed and can consummate their everlasting love with the lights out and Douglas on top. Alas the path of true love is never smooth, they encounter engine trouble.

The pair seek shelter in a large, creepy overly gothic mansion. The mistress of the house, one Doctor Hartley Slutisagoodword, welcomes the young couple and offers her hospitality for the night.
She promises that in the morning their vehicle can be repaired. Paula is wary despite Douglas's willingness. She is suspicious of the good Dr., after all her manner of dress is far too casual and there is the matter of way her eyes seem to wander over them when she speaks.
As far the research that Dr. Slutisagoodword seems so enthralled by, Paula wants to know nothing. She will stay the night, but is determined to get as far away as they can in the morning.

Paula awakes to a nightmare. She is restrained in some elaborate device, unable to move or even to cry out. Worse still she is exposed! Someone could see everything! What is going on?

Dr. Slutisagoodword appears, dressed, if you can call it that, even more casually than before. She gloats and taunts Paula as she closes switches, adjusts dials and brings the machine to life.
Amid the flying sparks and hums and buzzs, Paula begins to feel things. Things she has never experienced before, things she never wanted to feel. She is a good girl! Good girls never feel like that! Down there isn't a good place, it should never feel warm and soft and tingly and washing all over her.

Why is the Doctor doing this to her?
What is she doing to Douglas?
With her mouth?
Is Douglas enjoying that?
What perverse science is this?

Just some ideas.
 
Back
Top