men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prasa, you need to ask yourself some things. If you are the jealous type then it could ruin your marriage. If you get turned on by the idea, then it could make you closer.
What if she falls in love with someone else? Maybe only agree that she can be with each partner one time. And make sure she uses protection so she doesn't catch anything!
Southern gal made a very good point. Men are usually way more accepting of their woman with another female. Maybe she would compromise at that and it would be easier on you and she still gets to play outside the marriage.

Also ask her if she will extend the same courtesy to you if you so desire, I'd be curious to see if she would be that unselfish. Good for you for considering this at least and hope it works out for you both. :)

Ok . I will be more forthright ...

I have had many extra flings , fliirtings over the years . But my wife dont endorse i. Not make an issue of it either .

As for me : i m not jealousy guy but scared of losing her .

As for your curious ,
i once told about lesbians and says is it not kinky for you to kiss your girl friend nafisa begum and suck her boobs ?

Her reply just shocked and shut my mouth ,

as someone posted earlier ,

she just calmly kissed me and asked me ....
' dr , is it not wonderful if you sucked a cock while i am kissing boobs of nafisa ?

I became mute .

I think I would be good with it at first, it turns us on too. But I am worried about after I cum, how would I feel then?

I think I would be good with it at first, it turns us on too. But I am worried about after I cum, how would I feel then?

I'm with you there, so many kinky ideas don't seem so hot as you lie there subsiding! It's still one of my top fantasies though!

decision made

....made an informed decision of my earlier post....about sex with girlfriends while hubby away for long periods.

I keep mentioning to my wife that I would like to see her get fucked by another guy... then I would join in the fun and have her suck my cock or 69 her while he fucks her. But she think it's disgusting. I'm so sad :~*

Joe, I think you'd have a few men who wouldn't mind enjoying letting you fulfill that fantasy if it meant they got to be with your lovely lady.

I soooo want to live out this fantasy!!! It's my fav!!

To see her enjoying him....and him so overcome with excitement that he can't hold back and erupts all over her sexy smooth shaven pussy...this would be the sexiest scenario ever!!!

I soooo want to live out this fantasy!!! It's my fav!!

To see her enjoying him....and him so overcome with excitement that he can't hold back and erupts all over her sexy smooth shaven pussy...this would be the sexiest scenario ever!!!

Sounds hot & would love to help-out (if I didn't live over this side of the pond! :mad:)

Sharing my wife

I have a huge fantasy of sharing my wife with someone else. I don't know of that's the best way to describe it, but I'll do my best here. For example, she's at school right now, and I made her send me a picture of what she was wearing. She was wearing tight jeans a a v neck short with a camp underneath to cover some of her cleavage. I made her tug the shirt as low as it could go, and keep count of how many guys checked her out. When they look at her, she is to smile teasingly at them, leading them on. She has also been ordered to make sure they get a good view of her perky tits. Any thoughts on this? My cock is throbbing just thinking of all the guys hitting on her right now.

Me too . . . if my wife is out of town I ask her to wear clothes that I find especially enticing. She often has to give presentations so I get her to wear skirts with slits, etc.

She can be a little exhibitionist so she likes doing this for me. If she gets especial attention then she calls me and we discuss the whole thing; getting me very excited

I have a huge fantasy of sharing my wife with someone else. I don't know of that's the best way to describe it, but I'll do my best here. For example, she's at school right now, and I made her send me a picture of what she was wearing. She was wearing tight jeans a a v neck short with a camp underneath to cover some of her cleavage. I made her tug the shirt as low as it could go, and keep count of how many guys checked her out. When they look at her, she is to smile teasingly at them, leading them on. She has also been ordered to make sure they get a good view of her perky tits. Any thoughts on this? My cock is throbbing just thinking of all the guys hitting on her right now.

I wish I could get my wife to do this. She doesn't get my fascination with it, so she doesn't get that I actually want her to flirt

I think all women like to flirt . . . see if you can persuade her to dress up nicely and go to a posh bar and just chat with men there. She can report back to you later

Or you could sit in the bar and discretely watch what she is up to

I wish I could get my wife to do this. She doesn't get my fascination with it, so she doesn't get that I actually want her to flirt

What would really get me going is to watch her start getting more and more tipsy, and more and more slutty as the night progressed... God, I would die to see that.

We're going somewhere tropical soon, I'm going to try it there. I just don't know if I can talk her into actually doing it, that's the issue.

Any reccomendations? Post some links and I can put a pic or two of her body on here for suggestions if you guys would be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back