Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Samantha... How many accounts do you have? Why do you have two different ones with 2-3 posts each?

And hi, Photo... I've been plowing into you a lot lately.

;)

good luck! let us know how it turns out.

Indeed, eagerly awaiting the reply.

It turned out ok. It was a little bland. I think I would put aside some marinade to dip it in after it's cooked.

Hi folks... just dropping in...

Hi Spenser!

~peeks in and waves hello~
hope all the daddies and baby girls are having a great day!

Hello! Good to see you again!

Wow, full house tonight!!! Word of Heatsink's wonderful breakfast spreads must have gotten out!

Evening everyone!

Good evening Photo! :rose:

Yes, I received several PMs with advice and/or info. :) Litsters are great, they really are.

Hugs to you.

There is such a wealth of knowledge among Litsters! Big hugs!

Hello all

Hello there. How's it going stranger?

It turned out ok. It was a little bland. I think I would put aside some marinade to dip it in after it's cooked.

Are you a vegetarian or trying to cut back on meat or just wanted to try something different?

I have never cooked with Tofu but i wonder if it absorbs. Maybe marinading for a long time would help..just thinking out loud.

Are you a vegetarian or trying to cut back on meat or just wanted to try something different?

I have never cooked with Tofu but i wonder if it absorbs. Maybe marinading for a long time would help..just thinking out loud.

I'm just experimenting with different healthy foods. Protein is a must for my diet. I've heard that tofu takes on the flavors of what it's cooked in. I bet a longer marinade time would help.

Have you tried it?

I'm just experimenting with different healthy foods. Protein is a must for my diet. I've heard that tofu takes on the flavors of what it's cooked in. I bet a longer marinade time would help.

Have you tried it?

I've had tofu in different things mostly in Japanese food. Thats the extent of my Tofu sampling.

Have you tried it?

Never had tofu I truly enjoyed. And I've had tofu dishes made for me by rabid vegans.

Marinading tofu only helps to a point. In the end, it's still tofu, so unless you go wild with the spices, especially the hotter spices, it's going to remain bland unless you become accustomed to it.
There are some fairly tasty tofu/soy snacks though. White Wave makes some soy-based products like a faux pepperoni. I've also seen tofu jerkys that are pretty good.
But like any ingredient, it just takes practice. Bear in mind, though, that soy contains phytoestrogens, which can raise what the body perceives as increased estrogen levels, which can have an effect, especially in older women, younger children and men (some studies have demonstrated a link with soy intake and increased incidence of Alzheimer's and smaller brain size in men, others have demonstrated links between soy intake and the earlier onset of puberty in girls, but as you are neither a man or a prepubescent girl you should be fine;)).

Have you tried it?

I don't like tofu.

Good luck with it. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back