Lesbian Seduction book suggestions?

D

discipleofeternity

Guest
I initially posted this on the general discussion section since I didn't know where else to post this, but with my hindsight and peoples' lack of interest in discussing literature on that part of the forums, I've decided to opt for the story discussion circle.

I'm looking for books (no short stories) that deal with lesbian seductions like the Idol of Lesbos series on literotica or Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers on literotica,too, both of which quirk my interests. If noone has read these series, then I'm essentially looking for published stories where women (PREF straight) are seduced through mind controll-ish means, whether it be magical, scientific, etc. and become lesbians in return. Nothing in erotic fiction gets me more excited than witnessing a woman's heterosexuality get deflowered.

I've been looking everywhere for books like these, but have found nothing but lesbian romance novels with all their fluff, and no non-consensual seduction ones...of straight women of course.

Here, lemme give you guys a short breakdown for the Idol of Lesbos: magical idol turns straight women into lesbians. Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers: kinda like invasion of the body snatchers, only it turns them into lesbians.

See where I'm getting at? Don't mean to advertise, but it's just so frustrating to not find a book on the market out there that meets what I'm looking for.

No vampire-related stories, please They are overdone, over-sexed, and watching Twilight has given me a really bad taste. I'm also not into necrophilia. Vampires are undead monsters who must be hunted for crying out loud. Just ask Van Helsing and Jonathan Harker.

And no butch-themed stories as well. Unless they are involved in minor aspects of the story, then butches aren't just my cup of tea, sorry.

EDIT: Since I'm aware it'd be difficult to narrow down what I'm looking for, just any good published book (not a short story) of a lesbian seducing a straight woman is...somewhat acceptable =(.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You can poke at my The Captured Princess and Becoming Marie, both of which allude to the topic, but really only in passing. Might not be enough to get you your fix.
 
Well I can't speak for books but I can guide you to a story archive chock full of exactly the kind of stories you're looking for. Go to mcstories.com and click on "Categories" then FF (female/female sex) and you'll hit an archive of about 3,500 such stories, often with multiple chapters 90% of which should be exactly the type of stories you're looking for. After all, it's an archive devoted exclusively to mind control stories.

You could also instead click on the Authors tab. You'd probably find authors like Jukebox and Cafetray writing exactly what you are looking for. Jukebox tends to write only shorts but Cafetray has several fairly long series like Roman Holiday, Bridget goes Abroad and Women's Health Issues 101 for starters. Flibinite, Eye of Serpent and Sara H are also classic writers and many many others.

Happy reading!!!
 
I am currently reading The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters.
I'm enjoying it; however, it does contain some "fluff." It's not mind control.
It is simply a beautiful story...
 
Back
Top