Stef....On Her OWN...

Hey there, sexy! Glad to see you have your own thread now. Have fun! ;)

I've been busy the past few weeks, and no time/inclination for Lit. :eek:

Hey there, sexy! Glad to see you have your own thread now. Have fun! ;)

I've been busy the past few weeks, and no time/inclination for Lit. :eek:

Thanks HON....hope you're well.....! Been having fun here......!:rose:

John catching me in the bathroom......like he ALWAYS does...UGH..!!:rolleyes::kiss:

Last edited:
John catching me in the bathroom......like he ALWAYS does...UGH..!!:rolleyes::kiss:

attachment.php

FANTASTIC BUM! Show that thing off with a killer set of heels. That is not the bum of a 49 year old. Makes me think of a hard juicy apple that I want to bite :)

Last edited:
OMG-WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS LITTLE SWEETHEART YOU ARE!!!!!!

LOVE THE THREAD!!

Bob:cool:

attachment.php

HEY...my name is John. Odd but if I had caught you in the bathroom like that, the camera would be the last thing I would be grabbing! And, those pants would be coming off rather than going on.

attachment.php

Ugh is not the word that comes to my mind, honey. Of course, you probably never suspected that I adore that beautiful ass, did ya? :heart::kiss:

FANTASTIC BUM! Show that thing off with a killer set of heels. That is not the bum of a 49 year old. Makes me think of a hard juicy apple that I want to bite :)

LOL! that is SOO Sweet HON.....just LOVE all your comments.......Heels seems to be a common request.......!:kiss:

Back