The Offical PG Halloween thread.

Erotically_Yours

Literotica Guru
0gMTJMa.jpg

It is now October 1st, and that means it is now the season for spooky things and devlish ghouls to awaken from their long slumber. Since there wasn’t a thread to celebrate my favorite time of the year, I figured I’d make one myself.

So the purpose of this thread is to chat, discuss, and celebrate all things Halloween during the month of October. Feel free to share costume ideas and pics, or your favorite traditions, candy, and horror movies. Got any ghost stories or personal experience with the paranormal? Share them!

Oh, and don’t mind... them... they don’t bite... hard. ;)

gaB5d4k.jpg

Last edited:
A picture of me as Rainbow Dash WILL appear in this thread at some point.

With just a blank link, I don't even know what it is, let alone where it's from or if I remember it.

With just a blank link, I don't even know what it is, let alone where it's from or if I remember it.

The link didn't work? Dang. It's a commercial for Silver Shamrock from Halloween III- Season of the Witch.

I celebrated by making pumpkin dip today that my husband and girls love!

Other favorite Fall snacks are apple pies, mixed candy corn & peanuts, cobblers, Little Debbie pumpkin cakes, Reese's pumpkins, pumpkin rolls and pumpkin spice lattes.

Happy Fall, Ya'll!

Pumpkin dip?? I'm curious! Nomnom

tumblr_pfxxr9rvZE1r5jqq2o1_400.jpg

From my house, circa 2006.

Taken with a flip phone. It's not dust. It's not a reflection.

The house IS haunted.

Last edited:
I celebrated by making pumpkin dip today that my husband and girls love!

Other favorite Fall snacks are apple pies, mixed candy corn & peanuts, cobblers, Little Debbie pumpkin cakes, Reese's pumpkins, pumpkin rolls and pumpkin spice lattes.

Happy Fall, Ya'll!

These sound tasty! My ex’s grandmother used to make pumpkin cookies that were simply divine! :heart:

Mine from a few years back...

9tyyKyK.jpg

These look awesome! :heart: Great job! Will you make some this year too?

ek6wvvQ.jpg

So what are you doing this Halloween? :D

Won’t be that, but I certainly wish. :(

tumblr_pfxxr9rvZE1r5jqq2o1_400.jpg

From my house, circa 2006.

Taken with a flip phone. It's not dust. It's not a reflection.

The house IS haunted.

That’s weird af. :eek:

g8B039y.jpg

That’s odd. I don’t remember this scene, and A Nightmare On Elm Street is my favorite horror movie. Director’s cut, maybe? :confused::D

If this kid comes trick or treating at your house, uh, don't open the door.

it-toddler-costume-212016-e1507545267705-673x800.jpg

Back