9-11, the aftermath

Ishmael

Literotica Guru
After 9-11 I, like most others, wondered why? So I embarked on a journey to find out all I could about the 'enemy.' I read the Qur'an, I read the Haddith's. I read every theological writing I could lay my hands on re. Islam.

What I found is that it is an abomination of a religion. Barely above the practices of the Aztecs. It has not advanced, theologically, beyond the 10th century and that it's primary appeal is to the lowest common denominator of human society. In particular that of the Sunni sect of the religion.

I'm sick of hearing the leaders in the West calling it a "religion of peace" when it is so clearly not. If what they are trying to feed us is true the Middle East would be a paradise on earth instead of the cesspool that it is.

Let's be honest here for a change. When they aren't busy murdering each other, they murder those outside the religion.

Why are the Western leaders so apologetic about the barbaric behaviors to the true "followers of the Faith?" Fear? The mistaken notion that if you're 'nice' they'll change? Or just PC run amok? Or just fear?

When factual reality conflicts with the words you hear then you better wake up to the fact that your leaders are out of touch with reality and that living in their 'pipe dream' world is a dead end, emphasis on dead.

Sometimes 'turning the other cheek' and kissing ass just doesn't get the job done. Tough love is required, and some honesty for change.

Ishmael

The Problem with Religion is that it is only a means to enforce behaviors. If they just would divorce Religion from their government, you kow like Saddam.:rolleyes:

But the issue is, who welds the power? Who skims the Cream, as it were, some four flushing Iron Man of Baghdad, or the Son of a Third Generation yes man for the Eastern Establishment, who brain wash generations of Ivy leagers ?

The Problem with Religion is that it is only a means to enforce behaviors. If they just would divorce Religion from their government, you kow like Saddam.:rolleyes:

But the issue is, who welds the power? Who skims the Cream, as it were, some four flushing Iron Man of Baghdad, or the Son of a Third Generation yes man for the Eastern Establishment, who brain wash generations of Ivy leagers ?

You've stumbled into some truth there. Middle east stability has ALWAYS come under the thumbs of a dictator. A program that we, the US, seems to think we can improve upon.

The whole notion of injecting 'democracy' in that region is absurd.

ishmael

My two main recollections of 9/11:

1) Watching Palestinians have a celebratory street party in Gaza.

2) Fast forward more than a decade, and now it's a mattress ad.

After 9-11 I, like most others, wondered why? So I embarked on a journey to find out all I could about the 'enemy.' I read the Qur'an, I read the Haddith's. I read every theological writing I could lay my hands on re. Islam.

What I found is that it is an abomination of a religion. Barely above the practices of the Aztecs. It has not advanced, theologically, beyond the 10th century and that it's primary appeal is to the lowest common denominator of human society. In particular that of the Sunni sect of the religion.

I'm sick of hearing the leaders in the West calling it a "religion of peace" when it is so clearly not. If what they are trying to feed us is true the Middle East would be a paradise on earth instead of the cesspool that it is.

Let's be honest here for a change. When they aren't busy murdering each other, they murder those outside the religion.

Why are the Western leaders so apologetic about the barbaric behaviors to the true "followers of the Faith?" Fear? The mistaken notion that if you're 'nice' they'll change? Or just PC run amok? Or just fear?

When factual reality conflicts with the words you hear then you better wake up to the fact that your leaders are out of touch with reality and that living in their 'pipe dream' world is a dead end, emphasis on dead.

Sometimes 'turning the other cheek' and kissing ass just doesn't get the job done. Tough love is required, and some honesty for change.

Ishmael

No you didn't. You may have read a few zionist propaganda sites and writers who claimed to be accurately reporting islam.

The Wahabbis are a product of, and clients of western imperialism. They are mere actors in the great theatrical production that is the 'Clash of Civilisations'. This is merely cover for a Western corporate resource grab and the industrial scale mass murder being perpetrated by the west in the muslim world.

And it's all spreading quite dangerously toward people/s who can actually defend themselves.

And it won't stop until the people of the USA wake up and overthrow the criminals that own and run your fake democracy.

Your troops are over there, buddy. It doesn't take any great intelligence to figure out that that makes you the aggressors. Let alone the body count.

And islam didn't demolish WTC7, dude.

No you didn't. You may have read a few zionist propaganda sites and writers who claimed to be accurately reporting islam.

The Wahabbis are a product of, and clients of western imperialism. They are mere actors in the great theatrical production that is the 'Clash of Civilisations'. This is merely cover for a Western corporate resource grab and the industrial scale mass murder being perpetrated by the west in the muslim world.

And it's all spreading quite dangerously toward people/s who can actually defend themselves.

And it won't stop until the people of the USA wake up and overthrow the criminals that own and run your fake democracy.

Your troops are over there, buddy. It doesn't take any great intelligence to figure out that that makes you the aggressors. Let alone the body count.

And islam didn't demolish WTC7, dude.

Eat shit and bark at the moon. You're just another product of ignorance. But unwilling to admit to your own ignorance you cover it up with pseudo-intellectual bull shit.

You've read NOTHING of the religion, yet you pontificate as to motivations. You're a moron.

Ishmael

Eat shit and bark at the moon. You're just another product of ignorance. But unwilling to admit to your own ignorance you cover it up with pseudo-intellectual bull shit.

You've read NOTHING of the religion, yet you pontificate as to motivations. You're a moron.

Ishmael

I've worked extensively in the middle east and had many friends and colleagues there.

I can't contact anyone I worked with in Syria now and have no idea of whether they're alive or dead because of the war that the US has waged there.

We've been bombing, robbing and raping those people for more than a century. It often amazes me how little blow back we've had.

You're the ignorant one.

The Clash of Civilisations is a hoax. It was dreamed up when it became clear that the USSR would be no more and the establishment needed a new boogyman to scare the rubes with.

Now GFY you intellectual pigmy.

Ishmael

When the JEWS cried out to G-D to save them from Pharoah, and HE finally started the plagues, the King thought he could withstand the plagues....after a while....even his advisors said LET THEM LEAVE, but HE hardened his heart and he didn't let em go....why?

RETRIBUTION TIME

All of Europe knows the MUSLIMS are there to KILL and DESTROY them....THEY ALL KNOW, yet Europe is still bringing them in and still shit on JEWS.....G-D has hardened their hearts

WHY?

For Centuries of pogroms and anti Semitism.....ITS RETRIBUTION TIME

For centuries Europe has attacked and killed and expelled G-Ds son, HE now is sending HIS other son

ITS RETRIBUTION TIME

Ishmael

Ditto.

Destroy Mecca and Medina, outlaw the hajj, give the the same diaspora that they gave everyone else.

I've worked extensively in the middle east and had many friends and colleagues there.

I can't contact anyone I worked with in Syria now and have no idea of whether they're alive or dead because of the war that the US has waged there.

We've been bombing, robbing and raping those people for more than a century. It often amazes me how little blow back we've had.

You're the ignorant one.

The Clash of Civilisations is a hoax. It was dreamed up when it became clear that the USSR would be no more and the establishment needed a new boogyman to scare the rubes with.

Now GFY you intellectual pigmy.

I was about to PM you seriously...then I saw this.

Nevermind.

The Wahabbis are a product of, and clients of western imperialism. .

1 How does your inaccurate opinion account for the fact that the founder of Wahabbism predated the existence of the United States.

2 By far the greatest Imperialists in the Arab world were the Ottoman Turks - also Muslims.

3 Saudi Arabia was founded on an alliance of the political power of the house of Saud and the religious discipline of the Wahabbis. It would seem that they no longer have political influence consequent on clout in the US Energy market . Therefore it would be reasonable foreign policy for the USA to allow or cause both groups to wither and die.

1. It doesn't need to.

2. Your point?

3. You seem to be labouring under the false impression that what benefits your ruling class benefits your nation.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

;)

Someone here is of the "as long as the yacht is grounded, let the tide recede..."

Someone here is also suffering from a severe inferiority complex that causes them to lash out in tides of anger and frustration.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

;)

Someone here is of the "as long as the yacht is grounded, let the tide recede..."

Someone here is also suffering from a severe inferiority complex that causes them to lash out in tides of anger and frustration.

LOL. Anyone repeating that drivel is a certifiable moron.

You're a classic candidate for the libertoonian conditioning thingy.

Ishmael

So what do you specifically suggest? How does this "tough love" look in practice?

This is the reply of someone who considers himself an intellectual.

It has all the class of a sixth-grade argument.

Ishmael
You're an abomination to logic.

Ishmael

Sounds like Americans as well; murdering each other as well as those outside their religion of Christianity.

Go back further..to the Crusades.

The core problem for every age and society is how to add method to the madness of society. Moral philosophy always rears its ugly head, even when it takes the form of Stalin slaughtering farmers. But parts endure because they do the job. Democrat-nihilists hate it.

Back