2 Drunk Kids

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Posts
10,580
Last night 2 drunk teens, going 70 miles per hour down a residential street, lost control of their car and stopped at my daughters house. Actually in it.

They destroyed her new car bought 2 weeks ago, seriously damaged her husbands new truck (its less than a year old), and removed the outside garage wall when they went thru it.
 
I don't think drunk kid can ever get his license back. His tires left deep ruts across three yards before he hit the cars.

In this state such events come with 30 years in prison if you kill anyone while driving drunk, speeding, and driving reckless. A few years ago an 18 year old stole a car and was speeding when he ran a stop sign and killed a couple passing thru the intersection. 30 years. The libs went nuts. He was a baby.
 
Juniors daddy has pissant insurance. My daughter has house insurance for that damage and full coverage on the cars but she works for an industrial strength law firm, and they sent daddy a notice to sue.
 
mama told my daughter that junior is a good boy. GET THOSE BASTARDS OFF THE STREET. My daughter said, he had 100K of fun and you only got 10 to cover the bill.
 
Was it on 12000 block of Northwest 29th Street? You know Jacob Glickman?
 
Back
Top