A Hello + sharing my idea for predicament bondage

predicament

Virgin
Hi there, I'm new here. I signed up as I wanted to share thoughts and ideas. :)

There's a few things that I love the idea of, one of which is predicament bondage. I've been planning something for a few months now and have been so excited and impatient about trying it. I needed to wait until I had the house to myself, and now I do I'm getting a little nervous about it.

Happy to share details of the plan if anyone's interested. Also happy for others to make some of the decisions of how it'll work too. Kind of makes it more exciting.

I hope I am ok posting a thread like this on this forum???? Feel free to delete if not or it breaks any rules :)

Wicked, hello Gingerfun1.

I have an ice lock, a bar, some weights, clothes pegs, string and some other bits.

The plan is to attach half a dozen or so clothes pegs (with rubber bands round them to make them tighter) to, shall we say the tender parts of my body down below, and attach the weights to these with some string over the bar. I will tie my hands together with a lock, the key of which I will hang around my neck (out of reach until the ice lock releases my hands) and then using string and the ice lock will tie my hands to a radiator in front of me. This will be just tight enough to prevent me from reaching the bar, or myself in any way, so I can’t release anything until the ice melts and frees my hands from the radiator.

I will be able to hold the weight up, but will be in such a position that my arms will need to be straight and the weights will need to be quite high (so as to cause arm ache quicker).

As I get tired I will want to drop the weights lower which will pull on the clothes pegs.

I know I have been unable to pull pegs off voluntarily due to the discomfort (especially when they have bands on them and have been on a while so they have dug into the flesh a little making them harder to release) , so if I couldn’t hold the weights any more and it pulled the pegs off that would cause me more pain than I can usually inflict on myself. Of course holding the weights up will inflict pain on my arms and shoulders, which will increasing become worse and harder to keep going.

Having experimented a little while I can, I have discovered that it will probably take more weight to release the pegs than I would be comfortable holding for more than a minute or so, so my other extra is that I will start with some extra weight on another piece of string attached to the same pegs that will hang but I won’t be holding that one (I won’t be able to reach them either so one in place I’m stuck until the ice melts), then I hold the other weight up. Hopefully the two weights combined would release the pegs if not supported. This also means I have some weight causing me discomfort throughout this session even if I hold the weights in my hands up fully, and also stops me moving my hips about and wiggling etc as there’s a weight on them that will pull if I pull backwards.

My nervousness is due to either not making it hard enough for me and finding it too easy, or doing the opposite and really struggling. Although I’m also quite excited about the thought of being in a real predicament and really struggling!!! I also have no clue how long the lock will hold for. Could be 10 minutes, could be over an hour!!! Eeeeeek.

So how much weight do I use, on each part of this? That’s where I’m open to suggestions, as I like the thoughts of being made to struggle more because of someone else who is real (seeing as I’m playing on my own).

I hope that makes sense/can be visualised!! Any thoughts on the whole thing? :)

As someone who is heavily into bondage offline - predominantly rope, but bondage in general as well - the only thing here that is really making me raise an eyebrow out of concern is whether or not you will be taking the proper safety precautions.

I would sincerely suggest that you at least let *someone* know what you are doing. For example, a photographer I know and his wife who I've done bondage shoots with, know a couple who enjoy predicament bondage; being tied up, then left to figure it out. The thing? They are never truly left alone. There is always a time limit between when they are tied up, and when the photographer will come back to make sure that they are alright. Self-bondage and predicament bondage are the easiest, if not amongst the easiest, things to go disastrously or even life-threateningly wrong in BDSM, especially if you are ensuring that you are completely on your own.

Even if you just tell someone 'hey, if you don't hear from me in X number of hours, come over and help', it's a lot better having that equivalent of a safeword in place. Other dominants who did predicament bondage with their submissives would remain in the house, just not in the same room, so then they could still check in on them.

Hi Spellslave. Thanks for the post, I appreciate the words.

I have taken safety into consideration. Although I won't be telling anyone else I will only be held in place by clothes pegs, so if things go that bad although painful I could pull them off, and also by ice, which will definitely eventually melt and release me.

I know I'm safe :D

My plan is to use 1/2 kilo (1.1lb) on the hanging weight

(any more and although quite light it could pull off if I pull backwards as of course there's tension on the string over the bar, and I have no way of releasing that if the pegs start slipping.)

and 2 kilos (4.4lb) for the one I hold.

I have no clue how long I can hold that for. Or if it will be enough.

Open to suggestions on the held weight :eek:

Wowzers!

That's quite a scenario! Good luck and please do post with results/suggestions for improvement. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has ideas for predicament bondage--the trail and error with different weights sounds very interesting.

Claire:heart:

Here's a simple trick if you have a bed with legs or bed posts and a crossrail as part of the headboard. Take two lengths of string or cord and fix a wooden spring clothes pin or peg at one end of each. At the other end of each fix cuffs, rope loops or something that you can tie securely around your wrist, if necessary with a knot or fastener that you can pull snug using your teeth.

Lie on the bed and secure your ankles to the lower bed posts so you can't close your legs, not essential but helplessness adds to the sensation. Place one wrist in a loop, run the string over and under the bed rail and clip the pin on the corresponding nipple. Now clip the second pin on the other nipple, run the string under and then over the bed rail, wriggle the other wrist through the restraint, close and tighten the cuff, or tighten the rope loop with your teeth. Now you can easily free your arms to unfasten yourself but only by pulling the pins or pegs off at least one nipple.

You'll have to work out what length of string you need so you can't unclip the pin or peg from your nipple but that's about all the adjustments you need. If you want it to be more elaborate either join the two pins or pegs together so they both come off whichever arm you free first or fix more than one pin or peg to each string. If you want more pain attach weights to the strings near to the pegs.

Endure.

Here's a simple trick if you have a bed with legs or bed posts and a crossrail as part of the headboard. Take two lengths of string or cord and fix a wooden spring clothes pin or peg at one end of each. At the other end of each fix cuffs, rope loops or something that you can tie securely around your wrist, if necessary with a knot or fastener that you can pull snug using your teeth.

Lie on the bed and secure your ankles to the lower bed posts so you can't close your legs, not essential but helplessness adds to the sensation. Place one wrist in a loop, run the string over and under the bed rail and clip the pin on the corresponding nipple. Now clip the second pin on the other nipple, run the string under and then over the bed rail, wriggle the other wrist through the restraint, close and tighten the cuff, or tighten the rope loop with your teeth. Now you can easily free your arms to unfasten yourself but only by pulling the pins or pegs off at least one nipple.

You'll have to work out what length of string you need so you can't unclip the pin or peg from your nipple but that's about all the adjustments you need. If you want it to be more elaborate either join the two pins or pegs together so they both come off whichever arm you free first or fix more than one pin or peg to each string. If you want more pain attach weights to the strings near to the pegs.

Endure.

Ooh I like :)

Wowzers!

That's quite a scenario! Good luck and please do post with results/suggestions for improvement. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has ideas for predicament bondage--the trail and error with different weights sounds very interesting.

Claire:heart:

Hi RedThread

Well I did it, and had some success and some not.

Overall, once in position I was there for just under 20 mins, so a good amount of time.

Was I uncomfortable/in discomfort? Yes.

Was it a good balance between the pain of the pegs and the strain on the arms? Yes

Was it hard enough/painful enough for me? Not quite.

Was the weight I used enough to pull the pegs off if I didn't hold it up? No

Was the bondage secure? No :( - I freed myself, hence only there 20 mins

So what went wrong? The string going to the radiator (roughly 10 foot in front of me) was where the ice lock was. I needed to get this at just the right length so as to stop me reaching the bar (that would mean I could grab it for a rest, or pop the weights over it to escape). I wanted to not be able to reach the hanging weight and any other bits that might save me or allow me to escape, it also needed to be short enough to keep my arms straight as that makes the weight harder to hold up (I also tied my hips to something behind me to keep them back while my arms were pulled forward - hopefully you can visualise that). My intentions had been to use cable ties at the end attached to my wrist restraints. This would mean no knots in the string that I could reach to undo, and also meant I could tighten them to shorten the string and therefore pull my wrists further away from my body but I would not be able to loosen them.

I couldn't find my cable ties. :( So I tried to guess the right length and made it too long. This meant I could bend my arms a lot making it easier to hold the weight. I couldn't quite reach the actual bar, but I could reach the string of the free hanging weight. I'd also used a clip on the string attached to the pegs so as to attach the string with the weights going up and over the bar. Unfortunately it only took me about 5 mins to discover I could reach that clip too and could therefore unclip myself at any time. I was bitterly disappointed at that, as that defeats the point of the game. I truly wanted to be stuck and at the mercy of the ice or the pain of pulling the pegs off.

I managed to tie a knot in the string attached to my wrist restraints to shorten it, but I could still reach things and technically if I'd fiddled I could have eventually got that knot undone again if needed.

I was determined not to unclip myself but stay until the either the ice unlocked me or I pulled the pegs off. However the ice was pretty secure for a long time (I went back after an hour and managed to pull the lock apart, with difficulty) and although I tried to pull the pegs off I couldn't do it as it was too painful.

I did have a little fun trying to get the clip undone as I was holding the two weights and the clip had twisted, but it only took a couple of minutes from when I decided to try that to make my escape.

I had been thinking probably just as well I could espape as an hour like that would have been a very long time (maybe a little too long with pegs on too for blood circulation), but now I realise, well......that was the whole point, and also I guess once it really, really got too much I would have had to pull the pegs off to escape so it might have forced me to inflict that pain on myself. Which was kind of what I was looking for.

It was 30-40% successful though. The combined 2.5kg wasn't enough to pull the pegs off, but it did see me swapping between holding the weight and then getting tired and having to let it hang to rest my arms which was pretty uncomfortable. I was certainly jiggling and wiggling between the two. I enjoy thinking back to that bit.

Also, boy did the pegs hurt coming off. Despite doing it VERY carefully and slowly. Remember I'd added elastic bands to make them tighter. Ooooh.....the thought of being forced to pull them off. Wish I had a real life Dom - to do the pulling, or force me to do it for real.

I enjoyed it, but am a little disappointed it wasn't harder and more painful. lol

Endure.

This has given me an idea - one that doesn't require me having to wait for my ice lock to refreeze.

I could do this but using my bar. So I would be standing. Attach pegs and put the string over the bar, then lock my wrists to the end of the string. Only way out to pull off the peg/s.

Mmmmmm - might try this one tonight, and will think of you MasterGrimoir :devil:

Next question is how brave am I? One peg or more? With or without bands to make it/them tighter? :devil::devil::devil:

Back