Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 05-07-2014, 05:44 PM   #751
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrs2120 View Post
Oh damn, that does sound like an amazing night! Sucks that he's moving. Though if you just wanted a fantastic fling, maybe him moving is better?
That was originally my intent. But it was something worth repeating.

Old 05-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #752
GI_Joe
Tease Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
No, although I'd rock it. I'm going for psychology, and eventually forensic psychology.

Also, I'll take those pictures when I'm done watching this episode of Game of thrones that I missed.
I really need to get into that show. I keep putting it off and all of my friends keep saying how cool it is. And I need to stop talking to you now...psychology? You are going to know what I am going to say before I even do LOL

Why do you want to go to school for that sweetie? Wanna catch bad guys?

Old 05-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #753
k_m_d_
<3

After you're done watching, you should let us know if you were as loud last night as Lysa was in this episode.

Old 05-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #754
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
I really need to get into that show. I keep putting it off and all of my friends keep saying how cool it is. And I need to stop talking to you now...psychology? You are going to know what I am going to say before I even do LOL

Why do you want to go to school for that sweetie? Wanna catch bad guys?
Kinda. But mostly I want to deal with psychopaths and serial killers, specifically.

Old 05-07-2014, 05:50 PM   #755
GI_Joe
Tease Extraordinaire

Quote:
Kinda. But mostly I want to deal with psychopaths and serial killers, specifically.
You are so awesome! I am serious...what a girl

Old 05-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #756
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil

Moved to the new thread

Last edited by tigerlilyxx : 05-07-2014 at 07:40 PM.

Old 05-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #757
GI_Joe
Tease Extraordinaire

Quote:
So, I actually got a lot of pictures out of this that I liked. So you guys are gonna get this set in portions. Now I just have to figure out what portions. I also got what I think is my favorite nakedtype picture of me ever. So that's exciting.

So, as the title suggests, I was going for sexy cowgirl. No idea if I managed that. But hey, you're all still hanging around so I must be doing something right.

Oh, also, that patch you'll see is my birth control. It's not attractive, but it's there.

Attachment 1456034
Attachment 1456038
Attachment 1456042
Attachment 1456046

My hair refused to behave for any of the pictures.

(Boy do I have a lot to say...)
You are NOT fair! It's killing me to have to just look at your pictures and not being able to touch that gorgeous body of yours

Old 05-07-2014, 06:51 PM   #758
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
You are NOT fair! It's killing me to have to just look at your pictures and not being able to touch that gorgeous body of yours
I am so fair! Don't spread these lies! :P

Old 05-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #759
GI_Joe
Tease Extraordinaire

Quote:
I am so fair! Don't spread these lies! :P
I know something that I want to spread and it's not lies!

Old 05-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #760
gsrs2120
Loves licking pussy!

Quote:
So, I actually got a lot of pictures out of this that I liked. So you guys are gonna get this set in portions. Now I just have to figure out what portions. I also got what I think is my favorite nakedtype picture of me ever. So that's exciting.

So, as the title suggests, I was going for sexy cowgirl. No idea if I managed that. But hey, you're all still hanging around so I must be doing something right.

Oh, also, that patch you'll see is my birth control. It's not attractive, but it's there.

Attachment 1456034
Attachment 1456038
Attachment 1456042
Attachment 1456046

My hair refused to behave for any of the pictures.

(Boy do I have a lot to say...)
You most certainly DID manage the sexy cowgirl look!

This man also is missing out on giving his woman some of the best orgasms she'll ever have!

Old 05-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #761
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrs2120 View Post
You most certainly DID manage the sexy cowgirl look!
Thank you so much!

Old 05-07-2014, 07:11 PM   #762
gsrs2120
Loves licking pussy!

Quote:
Thank you so much!
As for your birth control, it shows you're wanting to not get pregnant at a young age and derail your current goals in life.

That is actually a pretty attractive quality. Far too many young women don't worry about it, get pregnant, and aren't able to live the life they want as a result.

This man also is missing out on giving his woman some of the best orgasms she'll ever have!

Old 05-07-2014, 07:13 PM   #763
Ekserb
You really hate me.

Quote:
Thanks, but I'm not worried. That rarely happens. And I only have sex with people I trust. And even so, if I'm in the picture, the picture cannot legally be posted or anything without my consent. And most people know about my family and aren't going to risk it.
I was just reading through your thread and found this. I think I need to set the record straight.

There is no law that prevents someone from uploading any picture of you to the internet. If someone else took a picture of you, they own the copyright. Period. Unless they signed some kind of legally binding agreement to not share them with anyone else, you have no recourse in the event they are set loose "in the wild."

A Model Release is only required if the images are to be used commercially, i.e. advertising. No advertiser will even consider using a photo of any recognizable person without a release.

If you took the picture yourself, but then sent a copy of it to one or more persons, or shared the picture(s) on the internet, it's out there and its out of your control. This is the new reality of the Internet Age: There is no way to regain control of something once it's been uploaded to the 'net.

Please do not use or re-post my pictures without my permission. Thanks. Camel & Goat™, the Camel & Goat logo, and Phillip D Breske Photography are trademarks of Camel & Goat Productions.

Old 05-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #764
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekserb View Post
I was just reading through your thread and found this. I think I need to set the record straight.

There is no law that prevents someone from uploading any picture of you to the internet. If someone else took a picture of you, they own the copyright. Period. Unless they signed some kind of legally binding agreement to not share them with anyone else, you have no recourse in the event they are set loose "in the wild."

A Model Release is only required if the images are to be used commercially, i.e. advertising. No advertiser will even consider using a photo of any recognizable person without a release.

If you took the picture yourself, but then sent a copy of it to one or more persons, or shared the picture(s) on the internet, it's out there and its out of your control. This is the new reality of the Internet Age: There is no way to regain control of something once it's been uploaded to the 'net.
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind. But I'm still not worried. I'd never let someone I didn't trust have a picture of me. But thank you! That's actually something that's definitely worth knowing.

Also, I never send pictures that have my face in them. That would just be silly.

ALSO: I'm no longer going to use this thread. I'm making a new one. This one is from a different time in my life and it's time for a change.

Here's the new one.

Last edited by tigerlilyxx : 05-07-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Old 05-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #765
k_m_d_
<3

Unnf.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:00 AM   #766
johnlock
Really Experienced