The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until what?

Yay, you! What are you doing to celebrate?

Let's celebrate in all directions. Di's headache is gone and I'm retiring in June. I've been all I can stand and it's time to build furniture and grow vegetables, go fishing, pamper my orchids, write more erotica . . .

Until what?

Yay, you! What are you doing to celebrate?

I came here. :)

Let's celebrate in all directions. Di's headache is gone and I'm retiring in June. I've been all I can stand and it's time to build furniture and grow vegetables, go fishing, pamper my orchids, write more erotica . . .

I agree. Let's celebrate your upcoming retirement. In fact, let's celebrate life itself!

Sigh. I'm so happy for you--and more than a little envious.

Sigh. I'm so happy for you--and more than a little envious.

Understood. I'd have lasted another year but if I don't quit now, I'll go back to sixth grade again and I will not deal with this class again. I'm worn out each day. Never in my career have I had to deal with a more exhausting lot. Today I had to take two fifth graders, (fifth graders!) and sit down with them and the little blocks that they use in primary grades and have them learn division by dividing the blocks into little piles. Unbelievable! Anyway, I'm quitting while I'm still alive and relatively coherent.

Understood. I'd have lasted another year but if I don't quit now, I'll go back to sixth grade again and I will not deal with this class again. I'm worn out each day. Never in my career have I had to deal with a more exhausting lot. Today I had to take two fifth graders, (fifth graders!) and sit down with them and the little blocks that they use in primary grades and have them learn division by dividing the blocks into little piles. Unbelievable! Anyway, I'm quitting while I'm still alive and relatively coherent.

I feel your exhaustion.

Woohoo!! Welcome to Club Freedom, where time clocks are a vague memory and the days float idly by like leaves in the stream. :D

Ah, that's the spot.

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Call it a purr
that low throaty sound
that a woman makes in her contentment.
Not that I want her to start off content.

Once again I am getting ahead of myself
beside myself with a mindeye view,
of her smiling.
Sultry doesn't even catch it.

No cat has greater grace
that a woman stretching
her need just a little closer.
Closer to me, move a little more.

I neither want her more
or less.
I want her always.
With the taste of her lips on my lips.

Which lips?
Ponder that question pretty lady
while I stroke thighs and arms.
Or is that arms and thighs.

Not that it matters to me.
Let her direct me with words,
rich with feelings,
or feelings rich in their lack.

Woohoo!! Welcome to Club Freedom, where time clocks are a vague memory and the days float idly by like leaves in the stream. :D

Oh, sure...rub it in.

Call it a purr
that low throaty sound
that a woman makes in her contentment.
Not that I want her to start off content.

Once again I am getting ahead of myself
beside myself with a mindeye view,
of her smiling.
Sultry doesn't even catch it.

No cat has greater grace
that a woman stretching
her need just a little closer.
Closer to me, move a little more.

I neither want her more
or less.
I want her always.
With the taste of her lips on my lips.

Which lips?
Ponder that question pretty lady
while I stroke thighs and arms.
Or is that arms and thighs.

Not that it matters to me.
Let her direct me with words,
rich with feelings,
or feelings rich in their lack.

Oh, swoon! I think I'll take those steamy words to be with me.

Good night, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back