Wanted: Anyone dead or alive looking for a chat

Hello I am Xanderra looking for some chat dead or alive still alive last time I checked can call me back at 555-365-3003

Hello I am Xanderra looking for some chat dead or alive still alive last time I checked can call me back at 555-365-3003

Well I'm so dead. Inside and out like a leaf.

I only make calls to area codes starting 666, 555 just doesn't cut it for me.

Well I'm so dead. Inside and out like a leaf.

I only make calls to area codes starting 666, 555 just doesn't cut it for me.

Oh I see how it is prejudiced against odd numbers are you? Time to call the ucla! 5 power! 5 power!

Ok fine how about 7? And anyways how are you doing this evening?

I hear 7 is quite the lucky number. It's also the most commonly rolled number when you roll 2 di but it is still prime. Maybe even more prime-al than 5 because

7....8...9. (If you know what I mean.)

I'm having trouble sleeping and trying to keep my mind busy. How bout your dandy self?

I hear 7 is quite the lucky number. It's also the most commonly rolled number when you roll 2 di but it is still prime. Maybe even more prime-al than 5 because

7....8...9. (If you know what I mean.)

I'm having trouble sleeping and trying to keep my mind busy. How bout your dandy self?

oh i can be quite the insomniac myself with my over active mind try and lay down and start thinking of random stuff that I have no reason to think of. And what are you doing to keep your fabulous mind busy?

oh i can be quite the insomniac myself with my over active mind try and lay down and start thinking of random stuff that I have no reason to think of. And what are you doing to keep your fabulous mind busy?

Writing long long long emails and editing them as if they were essays. This usually keeps my mind occupied.

Really hoping you'll come by to hold hands and just quietly look at the ceiling. Maybe this time we can take into account there's a fan up there too.

Maybe they thought advertising Windows 10 that way would be rather transparent.

Maybe they thought advertising Windows 10 that way would be rather transparent.

Honestly, it'd probably be an awful way to market it, insinuating that 7 is better than the products they more recently put out. I'd say I do prefer windows 7 to 8 which feels too much like a tablet and app oriented approach for my uses.

My computer came loaded with 8, but I only use that desktop view, not the app view.

So I need suggestions for a contest here in zeh thread.

They say be careful when bringing things back from the dead but I should be fine right? After all this thread is rather undead if anything!

I'm in the mood to conquer the monsters in boxes, attics, under beds, and in closets or mirrors. Any brave souls awake and vigilant?

They say be careful when bringing things back from the dead but I should be fine right? After all this thread is rather undead if anything!

I'm in the mood to conquer the monsters in boxes, attics, under beds, and in closets or mirrors. Any brave souls awake and vigilant?

Calling me?

I dare think not

Hello :)

you get some who trick-treat with young kids - but not really................... not REALLY BIG down here, that's for sure

and you?

Good day to you sir.

My SO decorates a such for Halloween as Christmas. Of course it's easier because it isn't as cold as when we put up the Christmas decorations.

Calling me?

I dare think not

If I were calling you, I'd use the ouija board.

Hello :)

you get some who trick-treat with young kids - but not really................... not REALLY BIG down here, that's for sure

and you?

I'm usually working and end up missing on the festivities. I don't have a routine for Halloween. This year I'm planning a murder mystery party.

Good day to you sir.

My SO decorates a such for Halloween as Christmas. Of course it's easier because it isn't as cold as when we put up the Christmas decorations.

I think this was a few years ago in which there was a corpse "decorated" in a tree. It was very visible and later it was discovered to be anything but a festive decoration. :(

Last edited:
I'm usually working and end up missing on the festivities. I don't have a routine for Halloween. This year I'm planning a murder mystery party.[/QUOTE]

plenty of opportunity for a fun night then!!!

If I were calling you, I'd use the ouija board.

I'm usually working and end up missing on the festivities. I don't have a routine for Halloween. This year I'm planning a murder mystery party.

Or just send me a message

It's quicker and way more accurate

plenty of opportunity for a fun night then!!![/QUOTE]

Or a disaster! :D

I am in the early stages of constructing this so I still have time to change my mind before invitations go out. Anyhow, what scares you? Ghouls? Goblins? Panty snatchers?

Or just send me a message

It's quicker and way more accurate

Have you tried spelling on this board? It takes a life time, I thought you'd appreciate the message because I had put so much time into it. : O

Back