Naughty firefighter, new to lit!!

Phew, the search party found me alive and well!!! Xxx however, I need guidance !!! What to post in my next photos??? Any ideas?? Think u will to to post some later!! Xx

Not that imaginative but I hope you like em!! xxx

So nice to come back and see some new pics of you here handsome. You certainly know how to showcase all the right parts- and tease us ever so much.:heart:

Ideas... I know asking you to put clothes on is a shame ;) but what about a nice tight white tee-shirt series. Arms crossed under your chest, wrapped around your torso, one hand up to your jaw- perhaps a slow, slow lift of the shirt to expose inch by inch of your torso?
Jeans in various states of done/undone-ness.

And I'd love to see a holiday pic over on our 12 Days Thread...

:kiss:

So nice to come back and see some new pics of you here handsome. You certainly know how to showcase all the right parts- and tease us ever so much.:heart:

Ideas... I know asking you to put clothes on is a shame ;) but what about a nice tight white tee-shirt series. Arms crossed under your chest, wrapped around your torso, one hand up to your jaw- perhaps a slow, slow lift of the shirt to expose inch by inch of your torso?

I second that suggestion :)

This sounds familiar. I once suggested a crisp white dress shirt being opened. And I second the suggestion of jeans, especially the "various states of done/undone-ness."

In fact, I like that. If you don't mind, fae, could I use "undone-ness" in a future story?

I second the white dress shirt...

And jeans.. And then no jeans :rolleyes:

Clearly the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving

That sounds good but you do realise a Firefighter is for life! Not just for Christmas!!

You can rest assured that you are one gift that wouldn't be returned, but would be played with again and again and again.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:kiss:

This sounds familiar. I once suggested a crisp white dress shirt being opened. And I second the suggestion of jeans, especially the "various states of done/undone-ness."

In fact, I like that. If you don't mind, fae, could I use "undone-ness" in a future story?

With pleasure ;)

Why thank you! I've got a plot brewing that would be a perfect fit for "undone-ness."

We redheads have to stick together. ;)

Ok sounds like s plan!!

White shirt and jeans if is then!! Will sort some pics tomorrow and see where it gies from there!! Xxxx

Mmmmmmm.........wonderful sexy pics !!....TY so much for sharing your marvellous body..........oxoxo

What a great thing to stumble upon this morning! You my dear are RIDICULOUS looking, and I mean that in the best way ;) Can't wait to see what you post next:heart:

Subscribed :D

Wherever you may be hiding yourself, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. :rose: :kiss:

Sorry I been so quiet!!

Am off training now!! Fingers crossed I will be able to post some picks in about 2 hours when I get back!! Xxx see you then!! Or rather you see me!! Xx

ok its not white but hope u like it!!

Hope this is what was requested

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121226.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 167
  • Snapshot_20121226_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226_1.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Snapshot_20121226_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226_2.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 145
  • Snapshot_20121226_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226_3.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Snapshot_20121226_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226_4.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 182
more

heres the rest

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121226_5.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226_5.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 379
  • Snapshot_20121226_6.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226_6.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Snapshot_20121226_7.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226_7.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Snapshot_20121226_8.JPG
    Snapshot_20121226_8.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 216
DAZ...my hot, horny heartthrob....
I think it's safe to say I could dress you in a burlap sack and all that sexy would just run all over the place....
My, my, my...you sure know how to brighten a girl's day..and night...and dusk..and dawn...:kiss:
You are beautiful....:heart:

Back