Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

"Oh, come on...you left me hanging earlier..." Mike started, trying not to be too loud in his persistent pleas. "Besides, your mom is out like a light."

Of course, he wouldn't expand as to why Rachel was soundly sleeping. At least not yet.

"You know you want more..."
 
Of course he was very right with his comment and Jenna looked at him. She did want to finish what had been started earlier, but if her mother heard sounds of sex it was not hard to be blamed for that. After all she was the only girl in the house... and she could either have brought a guy home or be fucking Mike. She wondered what her mother would consider first.

She looked at him in thought and then slowly nodded.

- "Alright, but we will do it in my brother's room. If mom hears something, I will just say you must have been watching porn on the computer."
 
Mike smiled. He had won, and it didn't take much convincing to do it either.

"Mmm, good...but first..."

He looked toward Jenna's closet and nodded in its direction.

"Put on something slutty for me, then come into Alex's room when you're ready."

With a wink, he quickly turned around and went back into his male cousin's room. He got on top of the bed, wearing nothing except for his boxers, and waited for her to come to the room.
 
Again he heard her rummaging through her room and a couple of minutes later she joined him in the room of her brother. She was wearing something sexy. It had been a gift by her ex and she figured it would be suited for now.

She gave him some time to let his eyes wander over it.

- "Is this to your liking? How about we make this moment really hot?"

She then suggested
 
Jenna grinned and turned her brother's computer on.

- "Well... we can either record our fun... or we could go to a webcam page and have someone see what we do..."

She suggested with a grin and looked at him.

- "Sometimes... I show people how I... you know... enjoy. And I think you would enjoy showing the world how you pierce your cute sexy cousin on your hard big cock..."

She commented and had him join her at the computer. Somehow the first folder Mike saw was called 'family' and for some reason Mike had the feeling there was something special with that one, but Jenna went to the internet browser and showed him the page she had used before
 
Mike raised an eyebrow as he noticed Alex's "family" folder on his computer. Innocent, my ass, he thought as he remembered what Aunt Rachel had said about her children earlier in the night.

He licked his lips as Jenna made her proposal to film it or even put on a live show for others.

"So are you gonna...actually tell the people watching that you're fucking your cousin?" Mike asked as he leaned over Jenna's shoulder. "Because that'd be so fucking hot..." He planted a trail of kisses up her neck and along her ear while she navigated through the website.
 
- "We could... maybe we could even find someone that tells us what he wants to see. It are mostly men on the site. Normally I just do what I want, but a lot give commands"

She shivered under his attentions and let him take control of the mouse.

- "We can create a room... then everyone can see us but we can't see them. Or we can go 1 on 1 with someone we can see too."
 
Mike frowned at the thought of someone else giving commands. If this was going to just be a one-time thing, he didn't want some stranger directing the action -- this was going to be his and Jenna's time.

"No commands," he simply said. "You're mine..."

He clicked on an option that allowed multiple people to see what was going on. "I'm going to get back on the bed...and I want you to tell them who you're going to fuck..."
 
'I am going to fuck my cousin on my brother's bed. Enjoy'

Jenna typed and adjusted the webcam so the 'guests' had a good view of the bed. It felt hot to type such a thing, even if most wouldn't believe it. Then she joined Mike in her slutty wear, giving him some control over what would happen next. The red light of the webcam turned her on highly and she could understand her mother having such naughty pictures of herself.
 
When Jenna joined Mike on Alex's bed, Mike pulled her in and gave her a deep kiss, his tongue darting in her mouth and mashing with her own tongue. He playfully slapped her ass, watching it jiggle underneath her sexy outfit.

"I want you from behind," he murmured in her ear before licking at it. "So that way we can both look in the camera while I fuck your brains out..."
 
A moan escaped her, just from the idea itself of doing that.

- "Do you want me to undress for them, or are you going to fuck me while I wear this?"

She asked him with a grin, running her hands over the soft material
 
"I'm gonna fuck you while you wear that..." Mike replied. "Now get on all fours like the good slutty cousin you are and put that cute ass up in the air..."
 
With a grin she did as he told her, making sure she was looking at the webcam. She wished she could see her own face the moment Mike entered her, but was sure it would be a nice view for the people watching
 
Mike pushed his boxers to his knees, his erect cock popping out, no longer restrained. He crawled on his knees behind Jenna and pulled her skimpy panties to the side, then entered her familiar opening, his cockhead sliding in smoothly.

His hands found her hips, and he began to slowly pump into her, moaning every couple of thrusts.
 
Although his cock felt extremely good inside her, Jenna did her best to stay quiet. After all her mom was still in the house and she really didn't want to have to explain this. She wasn't even sure she could explain fucking her cousin.

But she was sure it was an amazing sight
 
Mike began to fuck Jenna a little harder, seeing her breasts sway back and forth just a bit as he banged her. His cock throbbed at the thought of people watching this incestuous fuck session, and it turned him on incredibly.

"Fuck, Jenna..." he moaned. "Rock back on me...fuck me a little bit..."
 
She obeyed his requested as if she was under his control and rocked back against him, feeling his cock reach deeper into her.

- "You are a much better fuck than my ex..."

She commented, although she might have thought otherwise if she had acted this naughty with her ex. Not much later the people watching them could see how she reached her climax. It was a miracle she stayed mostly quiet
 
"You are a much better fuck than my ex..."

"Oh, yeah? He didn't fuck you like this?" Mike asked in what was little more than a whisper as he grabbed her hips again and slammed her back on his cock roughly, forcing her to take it all the way inside her pussy. He kept up with these slow yet hard thrusts, forcing her body to sharply jolt forward every time he hit home.

Mike kept fucking her, even as she hit her first orgasm. "Ooh, cumming already? Won't be the last time tonight..." he said with a wicked smile, and kept pounding at her hard.

"Rub your clit...I wanna feel you get off again..."
 
Soon he felt her hand join them in her sexy outfit as she started to play with herself as he fucked her. Her nails seemed to tease his flesh and her moist soaked them both.

- "I can understand my mom enjoying being photographed..."

Jenna spoke, although it was hard to understand her sentence as almost every word was accompanied by a moan
 
"You like fucking on camera for random people?" Mike asked, thrusting into his cousin harder, his cock throbbing inside her warm tunnel.
 
Jenna stopped playing with her pussy so she could concentrate on answering him.

- "Well, this is the first time I get fucked with an audience, but it is extremely hot yes. When I play with myself in front of a webcam I always cum a lot more powerful than other times. And of course the whole idea of being fucked by my cousin..."

She didn't finish her sentence but brought her hand back to her soaking wet pussy. Her lust said enough about how she thought about fucking him
 
"Mmm, that's so fucking hot," Mike replied as he thought about his cousin playing with herself on webcam...and wished he would have known about this earlier.

"I wanna sit in the desk chair and have you fuck me now," he said. "And tell the people your cousin's gonna knock you up..."
 
Jenna gasped at his last words, she was on the pill so she didn't really have to worry about getting knocked up this time, but it was a very naughty thing of him to say. As Mike pulled his cock out of her she instantly felt very empty. Her fingers made up for that emptiness for a moment as Mike sat down, but then she slowly moved over to him.

- "Want me to face you... or the webcam?"

She asked him before straddling his cock. She indeed typed his words on the computer and at the same time read all the comments the others had made... it seemed people were enjoying the show and most wished they had a female cousin that hot.
 
"The webcam...I wanna watch that ass bounce up and down," Mike said before rolling off the bed and sitting down in Alex's desk chair. He stroked his cock quickly in anticipation of being back within his sexy cousin's warm folds.
 
Back
Top