Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
midwestyankee said:
Sometimes a plastic fork just isn't capable of handling the ten-pound burrito it came with.
i'm having trouble figuring how a kitchen utensil and a stuffed tortilla can have a simultaneous orgasm. :confused:

i just noticed that my "intro" thread has been rated. not sure when that happened but i've never had a rated thread before.

thank you. :)

Scalywag said:
Sounds like you're having a lot of fun and are real happy. I'm happy for the two of you!

Thanks, Scaly! :kiss:

midwestyankee said:
Sometimes a plastic fork just isn't capable of handling the ten-pound burrito it came with.

Isn't that the average weight of a human head? :eek:

On the discussion Board home page, I think it said today was my 86th birthday! :eek:

I really hope I'm reading this wrong.

Scalywag said:
I believe you are grouped in with all the people that have not entered a birth year and therefore the system knows it's your birthday but does not know your age. If you look closer, you will notice that the age is listed beside each username. If there are more than one user with the same age, each one has the age listed beside the name.

Therefore, you don't have an age.
making her timeless... as we knew she was. :)

We're not in Kansas anymore.

We had a tornado warning! My mom made us hide in the bathroom. :rolleyes:

Denae said:
I'm less innocent than Tease, for sure, but a first-timer in a threesome is still a first-timer.

by the way, just kidding. I'm not threesome material.

;) *shhhh* Nobody believes me anyway, about the innocent part! :rolleyes:

I wasn't suggesting, errrrr...wow, I am pretty flexible with the whole foot in mouth thing, hmmm?

Oh, um, no, neither am I. Hell, I'm not even two-some material!

Denae...how are you today sweetie?! I hope you are better :rose: :kiss:

Scalywag said:
I truly hope things are better this morning.

If that happened to me, I would have totally freaked out! Every once in a while I wake up on my stomach with both arms under me, and both arms asleep. I can't roll over to my back. I start spazzing out, and rock back and forth until I finally roll over. By then I'm usually drenched in sweat. :eek:

I slept like a baby last night and felt very good this morning. No meds until I came home tonight.

I'm much, much better. thank you for your good wishes

oh crap. I forgot to provide my new dental insurance carrier information to my dentist last month. I can't believe what a dumb shit I can be sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back