Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be stated enough how kissable you appear to be. Your lips are stunning.

Hope that everyone has some fun planned for the upcoming weekend. No working allowed!!! (Wow, look at me ordering everyone around...I still have my corporate bitchy-hat on)

TGIF!

Waaaahh waaah hooo!! full body shot :) looking good babe :)
x

How often do you fly through O'Hare?
Don't *all* flights go through O'Hare or Midway?

lol, My apologies.
Hopefully people are so distracted by your beauty, they ignored my post, lol.

I might be greedy, but I'd love to see you get down to less than that.
Maybe some time in person.
baby steps, EctoJohn, baby steps...

Are there any openings at your company?
There *are* but it is a very stringent interview process...are you up for it? ;)

Looking good there SS!! I love the naughty corporate theme!
Thank you!

I could force myself to work with that.
:) Nice. Very nice.

Well it was my idea and hell yes I want pictures!
Well, then... I guess I'll have to have at it!

Thanks for the new pics. You can stick your tounge out at me any time
Well, in that case :p

You are just lovely... and I do appreciate the relaxed dress code.
We all love summer!

Your smile is so captivating. It's the first thing I see in your pictures. The rest of you is quite desirable too! Thank you!
Thank you, that is very lovely for you to say :kiss:

Mmm... get as lax as you'd like.
With a little liquid courage (wine) and some encouragement, I wonder how lax I can get?

You are gorgeous!
Thank you :eek:

My detailed reply is in my old (unread) PM; these pix bear it out again. Check it out. You are fun to follow. Whimsical. Attractive. Yes.
I am sure I read it, sometimes I do get a bit overwhelmed with responses... make up kiss? :kiss:

loving the dress code, and loving the pattern on that hot bra
Thank you, it is one of my favorites

Can't be stated enough how kissable you appear to be. Your lips are stunning.
Thank you. I do love my lip gloss!

Waaaahh waaah hooo!! full body shot :) looking good babe
x
Thank you sweet mackkjackk :kiss:

Good morning sexy!
I hope you have a great day!
Right back at you, both the kiss and the wish for a good day! :kiss:

wake up wake up wake up sexy one
Ah yes, I am sleeping when you are awake, and I am awake while you are asleep ~ the reality of time zones and being worlds apart...at least we can have sweet dreams :kiss:

It *is* hot outside...

...much to hot for a suit jacket, indeed!

Have a great day everyone :kiss:

Last edited:
A cabana and some wine ... breeze blowing over my body... sounds like a plan to me!!!:kiss:

Yes it does and all that needs to be done ... Is get some time Off Jo !!! :kiss:
Great series btw :)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm in love with Your smile and always so Sexy and Sweet !!!!

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :kiss: :heart:

My brain seems to begin to analyze automatically, I need to tell it to stop :) My response was a little bit tongue-in-cheek ~ I know that on some level I do like to relinquish control in the bedroom ~ not to the extent of a true submissive however...because once in a while I like to have the control :devil:

Even in business when you have examined all the figures, checked the forecasts and potential paybacks and downsides. It still needs a leap of faith to make the investment. It is what separates the entrepreneurs from the managers.

I realise that you are just playing a game as to a large extent am I. It does not change the fact that it is in my nature to wish to control events. It might even be a failing.

I understand what you say about not being a true submissive. In my experience in a loving relationship it is often the submissive that is in control they decide how far they are prepared to go. It is the dominant partners job to provide the means for the submissive to test their limits in a save environment.

I'm getting much to deep into this now. So show us your tits girl. :D

Well, back on a 'normal' schedule this week ~ but completely consumed with work and all things real life.

It seems I have a case of the Mondays today ~ nothing seems to be going right ~ and I feel like the day would have been better off if I had just pulled the covers back over my head!

So, here are a few pics to cure the Monday blues and start off the week.

Hope your having a better Tuesday. You are looking very smart today.

...it is summer, and the dress code is a little more lax...

:cattail:

If the code gets any more lax I may be on a sexual haressment charge. :D

My defense will have to be that I was driven to it. :kiss:

baby steps, EctoJohn, baby steps...

With a little liquid courage (wine) and some encouragement, I wonder how lax I can get?

lol, I have big feet, I can't help it.

I can't provide the wine, but I shall give you much encouragement. :)

Anything I can do to see more of beautiful you. :rose::kiss::heart:

I have indeed enjoyed your self discovery. You are the quintessential girl next door, feminine and curvey. I will most assuredly mark this thread to come back to during, well, ummmm, during those sleepless nights. Continue you journey, you possess the physical features I am most attracted to. Thank you for making my day.

:)

How do you know what's on the menu... I haven't even grocery shopped yet! I am a great cook you know.... ;)

Love a good cook. Make you a deal, you cook anything you like......just be my dessert. :D:rolleyes::cool:

Yes you are much to hot for suit jacket very nice pics
Why, thank you ~ so I can count on you to hose me down? ;)

Yes it does and all that needs to be done ... Is get some time Off Jo !!! :kiss:
Great series btw
I'm in love with Your smile and always so Sexy and Sweet !!!!
Thanks For Sharing ....
Oh, how I dream of some time off!

Even in business when you have examined all the figures, checked the forecasts and potential paybacks and downsides. It still needs a leap of faith to make the investment. It is what separates the entrepreneurs from the managers.

I realise that you are just playing a game as to a large extent am I. It does not change the fact that it is in my nature to wish to control events. It might even be a failing.

I understand what you say about not being a true submissive. In my experience in a loving relationship it is often the submissive that is in control they decide how far they are prepared to go. It is the dominant partners job to provide the means for the submissive to test their limits in a save environment.

I'm getting much to deep into this now. So show us your tits girl.
Well, see? We've found some common ground (taking off my bra). ;)

Hope your having a better Tuesday. You are looking very smart today.

If the code gets any more lax I may be on a sexual haressment charge. :D

My defense will have to be that I was driven to it. :kiss:
I am having a *much* better Tuesday, thank you. And it is only sexual harassment if the advance is unwanted, my dear...:kiss:

lol, I have big feet, I can't help it.

I can't provide the wine, but I shall give you much encouragement. :)
Anything I can do to see more of beautiful you.
We share something *else* in common (big feet) of course, I suppose being 5'10" if I had small feet, I'd tip over... lol :cattail:

yes its a great outfit
Thank you!

We could do really well if this heat wave keeps up
And if the A/C breaks down...well, *jackpot* ! ;)

I have indeed enjoyed your self discovery. You are the quintessential girl next door, feminine and curvey. I will most assuredly mark this thread to come back to during, well, ummmm, during those sleepless nights. Continue you journey, you possess the physical features I am most attracted to. Thank you for making my day.
Thank you for your kind words, and it has been just that, self discovery, for sure. I have learned quite a lot about myself, and that what people find attractive doesn't only live in a Victoria's Secret catalogue...

Now that is just distractkng! Beautiful, but distracting.
It's *fun* having a little distraction now and then (well, unless it is whilst driving, I do not recommend *that*)

We share something *else* in common (big feet) of course, I suppose being 5'10" if I had small feet, I'd tip over... lol :cattail:

Didn't I see you say elsewhere you were 5'8"?
lol, crap, you've got two inches on me.

Don't worry about falling over, I promise to catch you.
Then hold you.
Then other things. :D

Didn't I see you say elsewhere you were 5'8"?
lol, crap, you've got two inches on me.

Don't worry about falling over, I promise to catch you.
Then hold you.
Then other things. :D
Did I miscalculate when I said 70 inches? 5 feet is surely 60 inches, +10 more? If you divide 70 by 12, you get 5.8 feet, but that is different than 5 feet, 10 inches. Yep. Here comes my inner analyst. Apologies for getting my geek on.

Happy to have you catch me when I fall, EctoJohn (knowing me and my lousy coordination, I surely will at some point) :kiss:

How do you know what's on the menu... I haven't even grocery shopped yet! I am a great cook you know.... ;)

Love a good cook. Make you a deal, you cook anything you like......just be my dessert. :D:rolleyes::cool:

It's a deal! And in that case, let's have dessert first. :devil:

Did I miscalculate when I said 70 inches? 5 feet is surely 60 inches, +10 more? If you divide 70 by 12, you get 5.8 feet, but that is different than 5 feet, 10 inches. Yep. Here comes my inner analyst. Apologies for getting my geek on.

Happy to have you catch me when I fall, EctoJohn (knowing me and my lousy coordination, I surely will at some point) :kiss:

lol, There's the problem right there.

5.8 feet is five and eight-tenths of a foot.
Inches are twelths of a foot. :p

Oh well, 2 inches isn't bad.
Puts my mouth closer to your boobs than before. ;)

I hope I can compensate for your lousy coordiantion.
Having you in my arms, whether you fell or on purpose, would be awesome. :):heart::kiss:

Don't *all* flights go through O'Hare or Midway?

There *are* but it is a very stringent interview process...are you up for it? ;)

Yes, all my flights certainly go through O'Hare. As for the interview process, I've been told my oral presentation are excellent. ;)

Did I miscalculate when I said 70 inches? 5 feet is surely 60 inches, +10 more? If you divide 70 by 12, you get 5.8 feet, but that is different than 5 feet, 10 inches. Yep. Here comes my inner analyst. Apologies for getting my geek on. ) :kiss:

OK ... talkin' math isn't sexy and kind of boring unless you happen to be a math teacher ... I plead guilty. It seems that a little rounding off has happened here because 12 times 5.8 is 69.6 ... meaning 69 inches plus six-tenths of an inch. This math shortens Supershy by four-tenths of an inch and surely will make EctoJohn feel little taller by comparison.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." .... Disraeli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back