The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many people come in and out my apartment for me to just walk around nekkid.

Understood.

Although think about the fun times that could be had if it were mandatory for everyone to go au naturel inside your joint. ;)

I will, occasionally, throw on an unbuttoned dress shirt and dance around my kitchen.

Understood.

Although think about the fun times that could be had if it were mandatory for everyone to go au naturel inside your joint. ;)

There would definitely be some people NOT allowed to go au naturel inside my apartment.

In point of fact... they wouldn't be allowed anywhere near my apartment.

Just ask a fish.

While fishing in the blue lagoon
I caught a lovely silver fish,
And he spoke to me. "My boy," quoth he,
"Please set me free and I'll grant your wish...
A kingdom of wisdom? A palace of gold?
Or all the goodies your fancies can hold?"
So I said, "OK," and I threw him free,
And he swam away and he laughed at me
Whispering my foolish wish
Into a silent sea.
Today I caught that fish again,
That lovely prince of fishes,
And once again he offered me—
If I would only set him free—
Any one of a number of wonderful wishes...
He was delicious!

An iso thread by someone that half the board has on Iggy. Woot. Guess I won't be blurting in the near future.

Can't have that. There has to be some kind of solution.

I sleep naked, but I lounge in pj's.

Me too, sorta - I sleep in panties and lounge in PJs.

Long ago I had a coworker whose boyfriend hated clothing. He spent all his time in his or her house naked. We stopped by her house during lunch break once. She'd warned me he would be there (it was his day off and he'd slept over), but it was still weird to find him at her computer, all casual and friendly, sitting on her leather chair, buttnaked. The leather chair bit still stays with me. He stayed seated the whole five minutes we were there, but I imagine that when he stood up it must've sounded like pulling off masking tape. Pfffffftttchh.

Me too, sorta - I sleep in panties and lounge in PJs.

Long ago I had a coworker whose boyfriend hated clothing. He spent all his time in his or her house naked. We stopped by her house during lunch break once. She'd warned me he would be there (it was his day off and he'd slept over), but it was still weird to find him at her computer, all casual and friendly, sitting on her leather chair, buttnaked. The leather chair bit still stays with me. He stayed seated the whole five minutes we were there, but I imagine that when he stood up it must've sounded like pulling off masking tape. Pfffffftttchh.

Ouchie.

I sleep naked, but I lounge in pj's.

They are comfy for that, I'll admit. I have some blue medic scrub drawstring pants I use as ad hoc pj's/house loungers (they were a promotional item for a Showtime series a few years ago, so it has their logo on the ass pocket.)

A few years back, some of the envelope-pushing hipster gals in the city started to wear whimsical pajama bottoms as social gear when they stepped out. Then designers caught onto it and made "crossover" pj/casual pants with upscale and more tailored patterns. But the point was to look spontaneously chic with cheap, so...the fad kinda faded, but every now and then during the spring or summer months someone will wear a pair out to the drink spot.

If they don't like it, they can start their own.

Or, you could start two blurt threads, and race them to see which one gets to 5000 first. When we were kids and had hamsters, we used to do that with them. It seemed pretty fun, at the time...

Yep. The more, the merrier.

The thing that bugged me was the implication that GFY shouldn't get to be the Blurt thread starter because he wasn't well-liked. Like only cool kids get to do it. :rolleyes:

But whatev.

They are comfy for that, I'll admit. I have some blue medic scrub drawstring pants I use as ad hoc pj's/house loungers (they were a promotional item for a Showtime series a few years ago, so it has their logo on the ass pocket.)

A few years back, some of the envelope-pushing hipster gals in the city started to wear whimsical pajama bottoms as social gear when they stepped out. Then designers caught onto it and made "crossover" pj/casual pants with upscale and more tailored patterns. But the point was to look spontaneously chic with cheap, so...the fad kinda faded, but every now and then during the spring or summer months someone will wear a pair out to the drink spot.

I... may have... been one of those hipster gals.

:eek:

Yep. The more, the merrier.

The thing that bugged me was the implication that GFY shouldn't get to be the Blurt thread starter because he wasn't well-liked. Like only cool kids get to do it. :rolleyes:

But whatev.

I don't know why, he (or she) never says anything hateful, does his (or her) own thing quietly. His (or her) choice of photos may not always be everyone's cuppa, but it's better than political bickering threads.

I don't know why, he (or she) never says anything hateful, does his (or her) own thing quietly. His (or her) choice of photos may not always be everyone's cuppa, but it's better than political bickering threads.

But the political bickering threads are so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back