Lesbian Incest

Don't have any pics or video links but I do have a story:

About eight years ago my cousin & her husband bought a new house & decided to thow a housewarming party. She introduced me to a friend of hers, a gorgeous brunette with blue eyes & long, black straight hair. Later, I see her again with whom I thought was her twin sister. Found out it was not her twin sister, but it was actually her sister-in-law. Her brother married a chick that looked just like his hot sister.
 
oh, i just want to use this thread to express my disappointment in filly films for the degrading quality of their lesbian incest fantasies. as soon as they decided to cast chasey lain's reanimated corpse in mommy and me 9 i gotta admit i kinda checked out. seriously, what kind of drugs has that bitch been doing, because that wasn't just age that did that to her and whatever it was it wasn't sexy, play incest or no.
 
Here's the source page-
Apparently, this site has had issues with Lit in the past, and the name cannot be spoken.

image fap . com

Put twins in the search box.
 
Last edited:
My greatest fantasy is to breed both a mother and daughter.

There is nothing hotter than mothers and daughters being intimate and sexual with each other.
 

Attachments

  • 1485513400.jpg
    1485513400.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 2010055249.jpg
    2010055249.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 1300259035.jpg
    1300259035.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 1097726144.jpg
    1097726144.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 1999808974.jpg
    1999808974.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 179
twins3.jpg

Sssssssssh
 
I remember watching an old episode of the Howard Stern Show when it was on E Network. He had on a pair of incestuous sisters that were making out and I guess they had a website with videos.

I remember watching one of the vids but the video quality was horrible. Anyone remember this or a link to a better quality video at least?
 
oh and i would like to take a moment to lament the continued rapid decline in quality on filly films and their now extremely terrible lesbian incest movies. kissing cousins 3 was made of 100% sad. the only girl who really made my penis happy looked like she was pilled out and she was paired with some trashy chick with hideous dagger nails that were weirdly shaped and the dullest shade of gray. also, that fucking vibrator. die in a fire, filly films.
 
Back
Top