Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady doth protest too much, I think :D

:kiss:

Now then, when do I get too see it?

I'm gonna dig myself a hole and stay in it til next week.

I'll only come out to kill Dampy.

And, shush, C. You are NOT allowed in this convo!
 
WHAT THE HELL?????!!!!!!!!!!

A girl went to work and comes back to find out about this????!!!!
*points to cloudy*
Where the hell is cloudy?

This is all her fault. :mad:
There. You've got that right.
:eek:

But it wasn't supposed to be passed on to so many people...
:D
FatDino said:
I'm gonna dig myself a hole and stay in it til next week.

I'll only come out to kill Dampy.
But it wasn't me! I was dared.
 
Am I bering hypersensitive, or is the idiotic arsehole quotient particularly high around here lately?
 
this is hoilday from hell. i am being badmouthed by ppl who are standing by the bedroom door. I don't think they care that I hear. it might be in purpose.

I want to sublimate right now!

HELP!

Maharat
 
yay...today is gonna be so fun...I have to go to work, then i have to rush home, change and drag my ass to a strangers house for my cousin's engagement.

My uncle cracks me up, i swear he LOVES that i can drive now so he doesnt have to swing by and pick me up...he's just damn lucky it only involves a dual carraigeway and not a motorway otherwise i wouldnt be going!

It's also lucky that i know 75% of the route coz its most the way to my high school, and i drove that way the other night :D
 
Right now I want:

a hand tight in my hair
a mouth biting the back of my neck

I want to be taken from behind, hard and fast. I'm not feeling very tender today, but I am feeling like I want a good fuck. I want teeth and tongue and hair pulling and fingernails dug in.

Right this second.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top