Honesty in a relationship

bone251

Literotica Guru
So we should have lots of honesty in a relationship.

But...........

Should I tell her about the snake I found in the yard?
Gardener snake. Not poisonous.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Laughing, it purely depends on how excited she gets about snakes. If she carries a pistol loaded with birdshot for snake dispatching, weigh your options before speaking.

PS. Garter snakes still bite and have a mouth full of nasty bacteria.

I remember as a kid playing with garter snakes...never was bitten by one. Although my mom wasn't particularly scared of them, my grandmother was.

There was a prairie down the street that went on for miles...it was loaded with the little critters.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOyMYPNZSR5rMnomN3NyYCuYUgQfCN_1oUPtmj8Dv7ENBwOEoO0Q

But...........

yea you should either move the snake or tell her about it unless you like bedding in the proverbial "dog house"

But...........

If you have a good relationship then "trust" is a major part of that and to trust you must have the "truth". With that said then you should advise of the sighting but do it in a manner that will not incite panic.

Funny posts.

Honesty is important, even telling someone about the gardener snakes...lol

I freaked out of a certain insect the other day. Eek!

Oh God, this is so pure. I got really worried reading the first sentences, thinking that you cheated on her or something like that. :D

Yeah, tell her about the snake. :) Make sure not to push it into her face though. Then all should be fine.

The snake is dead.
Now I can tell her it was fire breathing and I had to use a chain saw to cut it's head off. And look at this cool bull 40 foot long bull whip I made out it.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I once found a snake in our bed. Then realised it was just my wife cheating. Unfortunately for him I didn't realise this until after I had bitten the head off the snake.
Now if she had been honest with me in the first place he wouldn't have needed surgery.
See, it pays to be honest in your relationships.

Back