Best sentence you've ever heard?

"I would have answered your letter sooner, but you didn't send one," Goodman Ace
 
You...you just killed a helicopter with a taxi. Die Hard with Avengance.

It's an assbeatin, it's supossed to hurt. Transformers II
 
The bodyguard

Rachel: And you're ready to die for me?
Frank: It's the job.
Rachel: And you'd do it? Why?
Frank: I can't sing.
Share this quote
 
"I'm going to make him an offer, he can't refuse" - Don Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)
 
"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?" - Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)
 
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster" - Henry Hill (Ray Liotta )
 
I read a sentence last night thats excellent, YOU KNOW HOW, WHEN YOU GO UP ON TOP OF A HIGH BUILDING, AND A VOICE IN YOUR HEAD SAYS, JUMP? WELL, LEONARD, THERE, IS WHAT THAT VOICE LOOKS LIKE.
 
"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it." - Kim (Winona Ryder)
 
"Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!" - Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt)
 
"Remember, With great power, Comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Cliff Robertson)
 
Back
Top