First Time Photo Poster Eeek!

I'd like to know...

• Are you subscribed to my thread?

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Are you a lurker?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you visit my thread daily/weekly?

Votes: 72 32.1%
  • Or do you visit my thread occasionally?

Votes: 41 18.3%
  • Do you like my breasts the best?

Votes: 92 41.1%
  • Do you like my behind the best?

Votes: 46 20.5%
  • Do you like my mouth, smile, lips the best?

Votes: 63 28.1%
  • Do you like my pussy the best?

Votes: 70 31.3%
  • Do you like my voice/audio/video the best?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you masturbate to me?

Votes: 135 60.3%

• Total voters
You've made a fan out of me. And that is one lucky lizard.

Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Thanks again for the positive comments. I never thought I would do something like this. Doing it took 20 years off just like that! I feel 17 again. I'm renaming the thread: "Liberating My Libido" Hee Hee.

Thanks again for the positive comments. I never thought I would do something like this. Doing it took 20 years off just like that! I feel 17 again. I'm renaming the thread: "Liberating My Libido" Hee Hee.

That does seem to be the reaction most people get when they start posting...you are very beautiful, so let the liberating begin! :)

Edited my first post to add a bit more info: I can't believe I'm doing this! I have been reading Literotica for ages, but never joined until now. Browsing the forums inspired me to take some artful selfies. I'm normally a very modest quirky introvert and only naughty in my head, so this is a HUGE step for me! I'm a married SAHM, 37, short 5'0, BBW, creamy white skin, waist long auburn hair, and green/hazel eyes. Prior to becoming a SAHM a few years ago, I worked at public libraries since I was a teenager.

I love my husband of 14 years, but we have absolutely no sex life. So I decided to liberate my libido! Prior to him I only had sex twice as a teenager and it wasn't that great. I do miss dry humping and hickeys lol! I've never talked dirty to someone. I've never had oral sex performed on me or vice versa. I've never climaxed with someone. I'm great at taking care of myself, but after reading 100's of erotica stories over the years I dream of experiencing some/most of that myself! I have never lost control, but I would like to. I think that means I'm a sub at heart! Please though, I'm not into men calling me a whore or humiliation. I'm also not into younger men or women.

Thank you for such an original thread, are the lizard pics really selfies? such good quality!
BTW your breasts are lovely.

Lucky Lizard

Thanks for sharing your beautiful body. I am jealous of the lizard.

DAMN!!! All I gottta say is damn, Those pics were something else!!! I wanna be a lizard all of the sudden.

I've never talked dirty to someone. I've never had oral sex performed on me or vice versa. I've never climaxed with someone. I'm great at taking care of myself, but after reading 100's of erotica stories over the years I dream of experiencing some/most of that myself! I have never lost control, but I would like to. I think that means I'm a sub at heart! Please though, I'm not into men calling me a whore or humiliation. I'm also not into younger men or women.

I would love to help you experience these things with you. You are very sexy and appealing!

Thank you. Well my message box is stuffed! How am I supposed to pick from all of you wonderful horny men when no one puts anything about themselves on their bio pages and you barely write anything in your messages? I suppose the more the merrier if only I had the time lol. I'll try to go through those tonight.

Thank you. Well my message box is stuffed! How am I supposed to pick from all of you wonderful horny men when no one puts anything about themselves on their bio pages and you barely write anything in your messages? I suppose the more the merrier if only I had the time lol. I'll try to go through those tonight.

Thanks for sharing the lovely pics MadRose. You are a very sexy lady indeed ;) I hope that you're enjoying all of us appreciating you :D

I set Lucky Lizard free

Yes, the Lizard photos are selfies. I caught the alligator lizard (my favorite kind) earlier in the day, and was able to get that beautiful clear close-up photo of it. Then I was inspired to keep it overnight for my selfies. It wasn't very easy to take the selfies not holding it still in my hands because it kept trying to escape! I was tempted to keep it, but I let it go today. I used to catch and tame them when I was in Jr High, and I'd walk around town with them as bracelets. They have prehensile tails! I guess I'm the 'Lizard Whisperer'. My summer school herpetology professor was very impressed. I was the only one in class allowed to hold the endangered chuckwallas in my hands (they fill themselves with air to fill your hands). Anyways, I've had many reptiles and amphibians over the years. I love them! None presently though.

Definitely enjoying this experience! It has me all tingly. You're all a great group of welcoming people. I've never joined any message boards like this, but have always felt Literotica was a classy place. I've probably been reading the stories here from when they first started the site! I never clicked on the message boards though until recently.

Definitely enjoying this experience! It has me all tingly. You're all a great group of welcoming people. I've never joined any message boards like this, but have always felt Literotica was a classy place. I've probably been reading the stories here from when they first started the site! I never clicked on the message boards though until recently.

I think that I can speak on behalf of everybody when I say that we like you being all...tingly ;)

I'm glad that you decided to explore the message boards recently. Lit can be a fun place with some good people. I'm glad that you're enjoying.

So Sexy

I always dreamed of being one of those circus women with a big snake wrapped around me...

Beware photos contain a lizard for those of you with phobias!

...And of course I had to with the last one.

Rose, you are a sexy beauty. Love your luscious skin

So sexy

Mad rose
I love your pictures your a very sexy woman thank you for sharing your beautiful body so hot you have amazing skin color love it can't edit to see more of you

A woman with your looks deserves an awesome sex life.

My mouth on your nipples would be much more pleasurable than that lizard. ;)

Rose you have absolutely the creamiest kissable skin....wow would I love to start at those sweet tiny nips and work my way down.:kiss::devil:

Back