New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

I think this may be the end of posting all the presentable pictures I take. I'm going to trim it down to one or two, only the ones I really like. Certainly it must get boring to look at the same picture with only slight variation?

Um...no? :D

I love all your pics including the slight variations. They all show something different about you. Your photography skills are incredible and the subject matter ain't so bad either.

So yeah....keep posting them all. :)

Why is this sexy? Oh, because you're in it! :rolleyes:

Another mystery solved! I hope you enjoy your Friday! I am already looking forward to monday....

Um...no? :D

I love all your pics including the slight variations. They all show something different about you. Your photography skills are incredible and the subject matter ain't so bad either.

So yeah....keep posting them all. :)

Well OK then. Thanks for saying so, it is hard to judge your own stuff, so nice to hear that the differences that make it hard for me to pick a photo are appreciated at some point. :)

Also, your avatar is beautiful, in many different ways!

Last edited:
I got distracted governing a tropical island and almost forgot I had more pictures.
:eek: How dare you!!
I think this may be the end of posting all the presentable pictures I take. I'm going to trim it down to one or two, only the ones I really like. Certainly it must get boring to look at the same picture with only slight variation?

It's Friday and we have new man candy to look at, it's a very good day!!

Love those undies btw! :)

:eek: How dare you!!

It's Friday and we have new man candy to look at, it's a very good day!!

Love those undies btw! :)

Thanks talikat! They're not what I might call "comfortable", so it stands to reason that they might be visually appealing.... :rolleyes:

Happy weekend.

Thanks talikat! They're not what I might call "comfortable", so it stands to reason that they might be visually appealing.... :rolleyes:

Happy weekend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's the way it goes I'm afraid, the more uncomfortable it is the sexier it is! :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's the way it goes I'm afraid, the more uncomfortable it is the sexier it is! :rolleyes:

Well, to be fair, they aren't too uncomfortable to wear, so I guess there is a silver lining. If only someone would invent something both sexy as hell and super comfy for men. Kind of like how women get yoga pants...

Fantastic as always. Thank you for indulging my request. :D

I like men in underwear ... Well two of you anyway.

Lol

Fantastic as always. Thank you for indulging my request. :D

I like men in underwear ... Well two of you anyway.

Lol

Thanks AJ! You like two of us in underwear. Do you like the rest out of it? ;)

Thanks AJ! You like two of us in underwear. Do you like the rest out of it? ;)

With the two men in question... One most definitely and the other I've only seen pics and videos but I wouldn't kick him out of bed (unless it was standing at the edge fucking the hell out of me and I'm pretty devilish... Not an easy task)

With the two men in question... One most definitely and the other I've only seen pics and videos but I wouldn't kick him out of bed (unless it was standing at the edge fucking the hell out of me and I'm pretty devilish... Not an easy task)

Well, that sounds alright! Nothing wrong with a bit of a challenge, either....

SO much sexy in one thread! :devil: I love every single one!

:eek: Wow, thanks very much for saying so! If I keep getting compliments like this, I'm going to have a hard time finding excuses not to take more pictures....

:eek: Wow, thanks very much for saying so! If I keep getting compliments like this, I'm going to have a hard time finding excuses not to take more pictures....

Yes, and I think your avatar is my favorite. Or one of them. Or something. :eek:

Yes, and I think your avatar is my favorite. Or one of them. Or something. :eek:

Thanks! I like it, too. I think my profile picture might be my favourite, but liked this one better for constant display. Or something ;) (Your avatar is mighty sexy, too)

And will that be before or after.. or during our private roll around :devil:

Well, I'm going to post the pictures after. But we could take pictures before and during the private roll around. That might be a whole lot of fun. Hmm...... I might just have to spend some time thinking about that right now....

Thanks! I like it, too. I think my profile picture might be my favourite, but liked this one better for constant display. Or something ;) (Your avatar is mighty sexy, too)

True, your profile picture is absolutely one of the sexiest things I've seen on Lit.
And thank you. ^_^

True, your profile picture is absolutely one of the sexiest things I've seen on Lit.
And thank you. ^_^

Well, you're welcome! And thank you, I like to hear how sexy I am. Whether it be short, a series of sentences, or an entire novel devoted to it. If you want to say it, I want to listen.

Agree. Holy cow! :eek: I guess I'd never looked.

Holy cow, indeed! Does no one look at profiles anymore? What if it had something really offensive or misogynist in there? Wouldn't you want to know? Anyway, yeah. That picture has something for everyone except the lip-lovers. :D

Well, you're welcome! And thank you, I like to hear how sexy I am. Whether it be short, a series of sentences, or an entire novel devoted to it. If you want to say it, I want to listen.

Holy cow, indeed! Does no one look at profiles anymore? What if it had something really offensive or misogynist in there? Wouldn't you want to know? Anyway, yeah. That picture has something for everyone except the lip-lovers. :D

It needed to pan just a bit lower...:devil: But yes, as with all your pics... Fucking hot.

You are very sexy by the way... In lots of ways. I love the fact that you know how to flirt without it having to be anything but fun. I wish more guys here got that!!!

It needed to pan just a bit lower...:devil: But yes, as with all your pics... Fucking hot.

You are very sexy by the way... In lots of ways. I love the fact that you know how to flirt without it having to be anything but fun. I wish more guys here got that!!!

Well, what I don't get is the kind of flirting that isn't just fun. All my flirting is light and fun and full of smiles, but if she's looking for something aggressive, or dirty, or explicit.... I may or may not be able to deliver that. And expecting me to go an evening without joking about something is just out of the question. My propensity for humour can cause problems with insecurities, because I joke about everything. Except cancer and eating disorders.

haha I actually do look, which is why I'm shocked. I guess I look more often if I send someone a message or they've sent me one. We've never interacted off your thread, so I didn't need to stalk lol

haha I actually do look, which is why I'm shocked. I guess I look more often if I send someone a message or they've sent me one. We've never interacted off your thread, so I didn't need to stalk lol

You know, I wouldn't mind a little stalking now and then.... ;)

Back