Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mentioned my experience while camping a couple of weeks ago. Since then my wife has made a few hints here and there to me about how she enjoyed that experience. Well just recently I was out of town for a week and when I came home we went out for a nice dinner and a few drinks. We went out had fun, got buzzed and had an amazing taxi ride home. I had to get caught up on work so I got on the computer. My wife made me a drink to help me unwind. After a bit she brought me a couple of beers. I drank those and finished my work, so I started to surf the web. Almost as soon as I finished the beer she brought me some more. Who am I to turn down a beer? ha ha so I drank them. As soon as I put the last beer in the bin she was there. Do you want to take a shower she asked? I had to pee so bad but I said yes anyways. We are lathering each other up and having fun when she says I have to pee. Now she said it in such a way I new what I was supposed to do. So I did. I laid down in the shower as she straddled me and started pissing on my chest. She moved her stream up and down my body and up to my chin. After all the alcohol I had no inhibitions so I opened my mouth wide and tried to catch her stream. She stopped and said she didn't think she could handle me drinking her pee but if I licked her clit while she peed it would be a turn on. Of course I agreed. So she peed and I licked and it was amazing. When she was done she held me down and rode my face to one of her biggest orgasms ever. Then she got on her knees as I stood up in the shower and said "Your turn".
I like where things are heading in terms of our limits towards each other. I once thought we had done all of our fantasies but I guess not.
 
My ex freaked out when I read a random story for her that included pee play. I knew immediately that I could cross that of the list of possible activities with her. :(
 
I'm wondering if we'll ever be able to make pee play a regular part of our sex lives… He pisses over a litre and a half every time he goes (trust me, we've checked), it's crazy! As such, it's a strictly bathroom activity as the clean up would be terrible anywhere else. Kinda takes some of the fun out of it when you have to discuss whether we want to decamp to the bathroom and risk bumping into my housemates!
 
My ex always pissed on me. Then he took a shit all over our relationship. :rolleyes: (he really did piss on me :))
 
Sound !

Yummmmmmmmmm

More of a glugugugugugug but my ears are usually full of fluid :).i like watching it fall towards my face .If we walk home after a night out she lifts her skirt si i can put my cock down the front of her knickers so i can pee in them as we pretend to hug n kiss.
 
I have this recurring fantasy of coming into a dimly lit hospital room. My female patient is asking for the bedpan. I flip on the light over the bed, pull the gown up and her underpants down, and she lifts her hips off the bed. I slide the bedpan under and settle her hips on it. She looks up at me and asks if I'd hold it open for her. I reach down and spread her lips open. After a moment she begins. I watch the hot golden liquid spray out from her and into the plastic makeshift toilet. The smell fills my nostrils and gives a chill. I feel some spray land on my hand as she fills the bedpan. She finishes and lifts her hips again. I remove the pan careful not to spill any. She asks if I'm going to dump it. I tell her unless she has a better idea I am. Aren't you thirsty she asks. With that, I bring the bedpan to my lips and take a sip. She smiles as she watches me gulp down her still warm urine. I finish it all and put the pan back in the restroom. I still need this pee off me she says. I walk to the bed and she lifts her hips and bottom and guides my face in between her legs. I use my tongue to gently lick the drops from the outside of her folds and then up and down her slit. I relish the taste on my pallet. Once she is clean, I pull her panties back up, covet her and leave the room as if nothing has ever happened
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top