Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am lightly teasing hoping to do a bit more soon... Any ladies want to play? Message me on yahoo bi_wet_baby_girl
 
tumblr_m1vforKYPv1r39r1zo1_500.jpg
 
I do not have to worry about a wet spot in my pjs, not wearing any..... :devil: just sitting on a towel...mmmm
 
Hi from sunny Ireland!
Got that tingling feeling deep inside ! Can think of only one way to deal with it! Feels soooo good!
 
Myfavoriite positioins....

When necking with another woman -- we ae both stark naked, of course! -- I love to oosition her flat of her back, legs spread, so that I can rub mypussy against her snatch.....

A thick thatrch of public hairs gives such a great sensation to a spread snd soaking wet cunnie......

And then to skip to one side, so that my darling's leg rubs aigainst my pussy, to hunch away iuntil both of of are gasping....mouths locked in a tngue-swirling kiss all the while.....

Perhaps time to have a taste of pussy? To be sure!

And le's cap off things with a bit of boob fucking...grasp my right breast firmly, and shove it against her clieft, so that my engorged nipple trails up and down her slit....

Gals, husband Hal is going to be OUt West trying a case from this Sunday through whenever so I am having as many like-minded women as possible over for girl-girl fun. If you would care to spend much of a day in naked comfort out by the pool, nibbling at whatever pussy might happen along, drop me a note. 22 to 49, H/W proportionate, newbies welcome if you feel reading for a walk on the wild side. Maryland suburbs of DC, about 17 mnues north of the beltway...secluded place with priivacy that permits alll sorts of bare fun under the sun. If yuou are nevous, we could meet in for coffee in Potomac beforehand to say helllo....

Kath

NO GUYS, AND I MEAN IT!!!!!
 
I've been edging for a while now, but absolutely MUST finish before I can even think about bed!!

:D
 
its late and I've got a long day tomorrow but I just have to satify this urge I've been having for a few days.....
 
Anyone here this morning? I'm up early for some reason and not quite ready to start the day ;)

Erica :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top