Unsuspecting Mom Upskirted by Son Stories

I think this type and other upskirt stories would be hot.

Can you give some more details?

Just to get that right: you think about a Mom that wear short skirts, and her son is taking a look upskirt either at her panties or (what I prefer) her nude pussy?

Maybe it's a pick nick, so she sits on the ground. Her legs are in a position where he has a great view up her skirt, on her white panties. Mom is talking to him, but she notices, that her son isn't really listening. She notices where he is looking at and somehow, she feels good about it. She always enjoyed wearing short skirt, because she has nice legs and that even her own son can't keep his eyes away from them.
She enjoys opening her legs a little bit, to show him some crotch.
At one point, one of them has to get up. Maybe son goes to the parking lot, to get something from the car. In the meantime, Mom quickly takes off her panties.
When son comes back, he sits in the exact same spot like before. And like before, he can't take his eyes away from her legs and her skirt. And then, he gets another short view at her crotch - but he is surprised. He expected to see her white panties again, but now, all he sees is her hairless, nude pussy. He realizes that Mom knew he was looking upskirt ...

Can you give some more details?

Just to get that right: you think about a Mom that wear short skirts, and her son is taking a look upskirt either at her panties or (what I prefer) her nude pussy?

Maybe it's a pick nick, so she sits on the ground. Her legs are in a position where he has a great view up her skirt, on her white panties. Mom is talking to him, but she notices, that her son isn't really listening. She notices where he is looking at and somehow, she feels good about it. She always enjoyed wearing short skirt, because she has nice legs and that even her own son can't keep his eyes away from them.
She enjoys opening her legs a little bit, to show him some crotch.
At one point, one of them has to get up. Maybe son goes to the parking lot, to get something from the car. In the meantime, Mom quickly takes off her panties.
When son comes back, he sits in the exact same spot like before. And like before, he can't take his eyes away from her legs and her skirt. And then, he gets another short view at her crotch - but he is surprised. He expected to see her white panties again, but now, all he sees is her hairless, nude pussy. He realizes that Mom knew he was looking upskirt ...

I love the premise. A horny son taking advantage of his hot mom by watching her when she doesn't suspect it. After a while she catches him but discovers that it turns her on knowing that her son is fantasizing about her body.

I've been toying with the idea of a son stumbling onto video of his mother and then pleasuring himself to it. His mom catches him and decides to fight fire with fire. She teases him by wearing more and more provocative outfits around the house until it becomes too much and she needs his hot cock.

The horny son and unsuspecting mom is such a favorite of mine that we need to keep this thread going. Let's get some other ideas in the mix.

what if the son is disabled and looking at his hot mom is the only way he can get sexual release

Back